I'll be honest, I'm fussy when it comes to campsites. It's the shower blocks you see. They have to be spotless. It's no coincidence then that this was our third trip to this beautiful, tranquil spot. The staff are friendly, the park is quiet and laid back and the toilet/shower blocks are immaculate. Fabulous. Don't come if you want a pool and entertainment. Do come if you want a beautiful campsite with a couple of decent eating places and a little cove in easy reach. Ilfracombe is within walking distance (15/20 mins?) too so the location is perfect.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hele Valley is a multi award-winning Holiday Park based in the quaint seaside town of Ilfracombe on the beautiful coast of North Devon. The Park has been owned and managed by the Dovey family for over forty years and is situated in a picturesque valley and is the perfect destination for relaxation, peace and tranquillity. 2016 accolades consist of two Silver Awards at the Devon Tourism Awards, David Bellamy Gold Award for Conservation, Trip Advisor Excellence Certificate, Britain in Bloom Gold Award and the AA and Visit England four star gradings. With a wide range of modern and affordable luxury caravans, superior lodges and holiday cottages, there is accommodation perfect for families, friends, couples and pets. Our peaceful, green and well maintained 5-pennant campsite offers a wide range of tent pitches, touring pitches, Camping Pods and state of the art camping facilities. Limited free Wi-Fi is available throughout the park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Hele Valley Holiday Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hele Valley Holiday Park Hotel Ilfracombe
- Hele Valley Holiday Park Ilfracombe, Devon