Went to Mill Park in August and stayed in the bottom non-electric field. We took our dog and he loved it there, the special dog-walking field was great for ball throwing! My boyfriend fished the lake each day and thought it was brilliant and the park was clean and well-kept, and had a really nice feel to it. The shower block was spacious and modern, but the floor was permanently dirty and muddy even after just being cleaned, but this wasn't a major issue as everywhere else was so clean. Our friends bought croissants from the on-site shop two mornings and loved that, and there was a take-away which we'll definitely try next time. The little village is walking distance away and we went to the Ye Old Globe pub for two nights - it is lovely with very delicious food and a lovely atmosphere. We also drove to a pub in the opposite direction (think it was called The Sawmill) and this was also nice but more like a big chain pub. Visited the little village shop and tea rooms, both very nice. This was my first time camping and I loved it - can't wait to go back!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mill Park is a beautiful 25 acre Touring Caravan, Camper Van and Tent camping site on the fringe of Berrynarbour village. Nestled in a beautiful secluded wooded valley with gentle stream gurgling through it feeding our 1.5 acre private fishing lake. Mill Park caters for all types of campers, from the spacious "grass only" pitches for the truly independent campers, right through to the serviced pitches complete with hardstandings, power, water and drainage for those wanting a little more creature comforts. You will find friendly, helpful staff onsite manning a well stocked shop for your everyday useful items and camping essentials. The showers and toilets are impeccably clean. There is a bar onsite serving local specialty ales, lovely wines as well as your usual brand beers, lagers and spirits. With the local beaches a stones throw away and loads of local activities on our doorstep you will not be short of things to do, alternatively relax by the lake, take a walk in the woods or explore the site. Our aim is to make your stay as relaxing and enjoyable as possible ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with PitchUp so you can book your Mill Park Touring Caravan & Camping Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mill Park Camping And Caravan Park Hotel Ilfracombe
- Mill Park Touring Caravan & Camping Park Ilfracombe, Devon