“Best Boat Trip Ever !!”

Tenby Boat Trips
More attraction details
Owner description: Seal Safari and Islands Cruise
Reviewed 7 April 2017

I adore wildlife. I spend my holidays watching it somewhere in the world !
We took a seal watching trip with Tenby boat tours and it was without any doubt the best trip ever.
The boat was clean and the safety briefing was excellent.
The staff were extremely helpfull and knowledgeable. The commentary was informative and not overbearing. I learned SO much about the islands and marine and bird life on the trip but also had some quiet space to take in the beauty and simply to observe things.
We saw lots of seals. The crew, I felt, really wanted us to see seals and any other wildlife. We weren't just shown them and quickly moved on, we were given time to take photos and watch the adorable seals.
The boat was repositioned so wherever you sat you could get a great view of the seals.
This was a safe, fascinating, educational and breathtaking experience and for me spiritual because we got close to nature without being intrusive.
I give this trip the highest marks EVER because the staff cared about us and the wildlife and we were given time and space to enjoy and observe it.
Thanks SO much for the best hour and a half !
By the way the puppy was safe too and he went free of charge !

Date of experience: April 2017
"return journey"
"quarter hour"
"perfume shop"

Reviewed 16 March 2017 via mobile

great day for all the family even with young children in pushchairs great staffing team on all boats we have used 3 or 4 different company's and had a great time on everyone and all ways got lost of fish to take home for the BBQ

Date of experience: March 2017
1  Thank Emma Simon R
Reviewed 17 January 2017 via mobile

I spent a week in Tenby and this was the highlight of the week, the guide was so knowledgeable, that it made it a first class tour. Would definitely book again as we saw dolphins with in the first ten min. A very memorable family tour.

Date of experience: September 2016
1  Thank Loom L
Reviewed 14 October 2016 via mobile

Tenby is a spectacular place offering stunning views and sceneries. I felt like somewhere abroad on holidays! People are relaxed and enjoying themselves. Love the selection of boat trips. We've managed to visit st Catherine's island.

Date of experience: October 2016