“Excellant B an B”

Augustus Guest House
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Tenby
Augustus Guest House
Ranked #47 of 52 Tenby B&B and Inns
Reviewed 18 August 2012

Just got back from staying two nights at this lovely b an b,room was really nice and clean Andrea was very welcoming really nice and made a superb breakfast would highly recommend anyone to stay here ideal location as it was right near the beach and the town centre will defenatly be going back again soon would like to thank andrea and staff for making r stay so pleasent.
KARL AND HELEN
PRESTATYN

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank karl g
There are newer reviews for Augustus Guest House

Reviewed 2 July 2012

the augustus guest house was a great place for a short break in tenby, clean & tidy, with a shower that worked very well!! the car park was a short walk, as was the town centre.
andrea and her staff were very freindly,and served a cracking breakfast!!
if you are looking for a short break in tenby then this is the place to come!!

Room Tip: all rooms are good, a little quieter at the back. theres a large family room at the front on the fir...
1  Thank tony p
Reviewed 14 June 2012

My wife & I booked this late for a weekend getaway.
Our room was large, clean and well furnished, although the beds are a bit too soft for my tastes! The ensuite shower was large, an unexpected bonus! The room also had a digital TV and tea/coffee making facilities.
Wifi is free throughout the hotel, but reception in our room was a bit hit and miss.
Breakfast was a good, old-fashioned fry-up plus toast, cereals and fruit.
The guesthouse is in the town centre, just outside the old city walls. It is about five minutes to the beach, pubs, restaurants and Sainsbury's.
Parking is available at the car park at the end of the street (£12 for Friday - Sunday).
The staff here are very friendly and helpful and I would happily stay there again.

Reviewed 13 June 2012

Super clean room & en suite. Delicious full breakfast (plenty of other options). Helpful & friendly team, they made our short trip to Tenby.

1  Thank HPS12
Reviewed 8 March 2012

my husband and I stayed at the Augustus for 3 nights. It was a pleasure to stay there. Andrea was a perfect host, we couldnt find fault in anything. The room was of a high standard with little extras toiletries etc, wich make all the difference, comfy beds spotless, fluffy towels fresh daily. Breakfast was more than enough pipping hot , plenty of choice. We are visiting again shortly, highly reccomended

b

Room Tip: we stayed at the front of the guesthouse
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Alison J
Reviewed 1 January 2012

room very small but clean,we were told ther would be no breakfast because it was new year and that we would have biscuits there for us, but alas we didnt even have anything left for us even though we were charged full price! my daughter stayed a few doors down, had a huge room and breakfast, for the same price very dissapointing! wouldn,t stay there again

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 27 October 2011

I must say how much my wife and I enjoyed our stay at the Augustus House guest house recently. Mrs. Richards was the perfect host and nothing was too much trouble. The room was spotless and the bed was comfortable. The breakfast was the best that I have had in many a year and set us up well for visiting the local tourist spots, which it was handily situated for, being close the the shopping area and the beaches. Tenby was a lovely resort and I recommend a visit to Caldey Island when there. The linen and towels were changed regularly and we were made to feel like we were with friends. I will definitly visit again. Thank you.

Room Tip: They were equally the same, my husband and I looked at them and chose one at the back.
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family