Rebleen Guest House
Cottage Court Hotel(Tenby)(Great Value!)
US$109
  • Breakfast included
Travelocity
  • Breakfast included
TripAdvisor
All reviewscar parkb bgreat locationcotton wool budscoffee making facilitiesstayed for one nightlovely guesthousecomfortable roomstayed longertop floorplace to staylovely breakfastdefinitely stay here againenjoyable stayweekend breakwarm welcomea lovely stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 1 July 2012

Great location in the heart of Tenby. Sea view beyond the car park from top floor. Rooms cosy and clean. Excellent breakfast served by the friendly and helpful host Elaine. Look forward to staying again soon.

Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 June 2012

What a find! I stayed at Rebleen guest house Tenby last weekend. I chose the location as the guest house was near to my Aunts flat where other members of my family were. My room was great, clean, well layed out with a view of the sea. It was overlooking the car park, which I thought maybe a little noisy, but I was mistaken. The first night, we had a terrible storm and the window did rattle somewhat, but there was a small wedge that I could use to stop the rattling. It had a big wardrobe, hair dryer, tea and coffee and even a bowl of mints! I was also pleased to have a bath and shower. Breakfast was the best I've had for years. Elaine and John were so helpful. I was in a bit of a rush the morning i keft and there were no delays at all. Will definitely be back.

Room Tip: Room 3 is the one I was allocated. Had a bath and shower. Fabulous room.
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 May 2012 via mobile

Stayed for 2 nights at the rebleen and had an amazing time. The room was excellent value for money, was clean and bright and had lovely views. The breakfast was great and there was plenty to eat. Elaine was an excellent host. We would definitely stay again!

• Stayed: April 2012
Reviewed 2 April 2012

Great location. Lovely breakfasts and friendly atmosphere!
Car park was right next to b&b. Spoke to car park on arrival and as we were staying At the rebleen they gave us a car park deal so we only paid £16 for the whole weekend and could come and go as we pleased :-)
Room was comfy and a good size! Lovely views of the coats and caldey island.
Would definatley stay again! Would like to say sorry we broke the vase too :-) thanks

• Stayed: March 2012