“Weekend Break”

Ranked #11 of 52 Tenby B&B and Inns
Gloucestershire, United Kingdom
“Weekend Break”
Reviewed 28 April 2014

Lovely B&B. Very convenient to Tenby town & the beach ( when the sun's shining!). Stayed here for 1 night on a weekend break celebrating special birthdays with friends. We booked 3 rooms which were all lovely, clean & well decorated. Loved individual colour themes in the room. The little extras were a welcome touch ( cotton wool, sweets, coffee & tea & unlimited shower gel & shampoo!). Big soft towels with the added extra of flannels. You didn't need to bring anything other than a change of clothes..... We had a great time visiting the pubs around the town ( well when the weather is showery...). Next morning we had the freshly made cooked to order breakfast - much needed & went down a treat along with cups of tea & freshly made coffee!
We visit Tenby at least once a year but usually stay in a caravan - this was a lovely change & we would stay here again & certainly recommend to friends.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Carmarthen, United Kingdom
Reviewed 2 March 2014

I have just returned from a nights stay at this guest house...what can I say? we were warmly welcomed on arrival, and shown our room, our room had everything and more than we had expected, super clean with all the facilities I would have maybe seen at a 5 star hotel, tea/coffee and even hot chocolate in your room, a little bowl of mints some cotton wool balls and cotton buds left out on table, these items might seem too small to mention but in my eyes attention to every detail was perfect, anything I could have wished for in my room I found. Thank you Elaine you were a gem, happy to help and obviously very experienced in the guest room business this truly showed. I must also mention the breakfast ....in one word perfect once again thank you for our stay and I will definitely be going back.

Amanda Wheelhouse

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Wheelhouse21
Swansea, United Kingdom
Reviewed 1 March 2014

If you are thinking of Tenby b&b, there is no other like it, it's beautiful, spotless, food excellent and lovely service. This is right by local car park and just 5 mins walk to the town of Tenby. You want be sorry.

Room Tip: right by the big car park in Tenby, £ 8.00 overnight parking.
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
Cardiff
Reviewed 25 February 2014

Had a really nice stay at the Rebleen where John and Elaine were the perfect hosts. The rooms were really clean, modern and lacked for nothing, ours had a great view over to Caldey Island. We had a lovely freshly cooked breakfast in a nice room at the front of the house. Super location near to the centre of Tenby, makes it a perfect choice. There is a large car park literally next door, which adds to its convenience. You will not be disappointed.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
Germany
Reviewed 29 November 2013

Me and my wife were in Tenby for a weekend and stayed at Rebleen Guest House for a night. I must say that our selection was the best one. This has been the best place I have stayed in so far in the UK, because of its excellent location, ambience, comfort, value for money and a very warm reception. But, more importantly is the help and support provided by the lovely Elaine that made our stay very comfortable.

We were greeted very warmly and were made acquainted with all the facilities. The room was very clean and cosy. It included tea/coffee making facilities, LCD TV & cookies for the small hunger in between. The bed was comfortable and the bathroom was kept very clean.

The highlight of the stay was the breakfast which was included in the room price. One has a good choice of breakfast, served hot and with a smile from Elaine herself. The breakfast room was so beautifully set-up that it made the breakfast experience a non-forgettable one.

We highly recommend this hotel to everyone who intends to stay in Tenby. It's not located very far from the Tenby train station and is within 10 minutes walking distance. Within 2 minutes, you are also at the beach.

We shall visit Tenby in the summers and shall surely stay here again.
Thanks to Elaine for making our trip a very successful one.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Prashant N
Reviewed 5 August 2013 via mobile

Spent one night here, and I can't fault my stay in any way.

Elaine greeted us and took us to see their available rooms and took our payment once we'd decided.

You get your own set of keys, so you don't have to bother anyone to come and go as you please.

All the rooms we saw were tastefully decorated and clean is an understatement. Lovely comfy bed.

Elaine was lovely, offering advice about the area and seemed genuinely interested in us.

Breakfast was fantastic, cereal, small cooked breakfast and some toast to follow. Elaine was so helpful offering to re-cook eggs if they weren't how we liked them etc. But everything was cooked perfectly and tasted great.

I'd definitely stay here again.

• Stayed August 2013
Carshalton, United Kingdom
Reviewed 24 July 2013

The Rebleen was such a lucky find for us. I spent ages searching for a B+B in Tenby and the Rebleen was my last chance. Well what a stroke of luck the place is fantastic so clean and well decorated. The breakfast was just right and the owners were lovely. At first I was worried about the car park being so close but I needn't of worried it was so quite I didn't even notice it and it was so convenient for parking the car. I can definitely say that when I go back to Tenby I will stay in the Rebleen it was fantastic.
Regards