“Fabulous Hotel”

Add it.
Spa Leisure Suite at Heywood Mount
Ranked #2 of 3 Spas & Wellness in Tenby
Reviewed 3 June 2014

Stayed in the Heywood mount last week. From the moment my wife and I arrived at the hotel we were treated exceptionally well. The receptionist greeted us with a smile and informed us of all the points of interest in Tenby.

We had dinner at the hotel and we were greeted by the GM before we sat down to eat and were given a complimentary drink before we ate. Great touch!

The rooms were clean and cosy and breakfast was just right for the day ahead.

Will definitely be back soon! Thank you

3  Thank GregHolmes123

Reviewed 29 September 2012

On a couple of occasions I've stayed here. Really terrific location if you want to be close to Tenby, but not in it.
The breakfast is one of the best I've had - definitely choose Full Welsh, you won't be disappointed.
Friendly staff, and well maintained rooms.

1  Thank Chris F
Reviewed 14 August 2012

Just returned from a very pleasant stay at the Heywood Mount. Breakfast was amongst the best we had ever eaten - great choice of food and excellent service.

We had a family room which was very spacious, although bath was small. Children loved hot chocolate in the room!

Only shame was poor condition of the gym facilities (half of them don't work) and the jacuzzi was cold and I was looking forward to using the spa.

I wouldn't let that dissuade anyone from staying though as everything else was excellent

1  Thank Chris G
Reviewed 17 July 2012

We went here on a 2 night deal voucher which I have to say was excellent value for money. We were greated by a very happy and helpfull receptionist who noticed that we were looking at the wall of fame and whilst noticing that Duffy had stayed there she even added his brother had wallpapered the hotel, which I thought was a nice welcoming touch. She then showed us to our room and even helped with our friends luggage.
Tenby town itself was a short 20 min walk at most from the hotel.
Our room wasnt an execitive room, ok a bit on the small side but with a nice double shower and well kept with plenty of condemants. It was clean and tidy and the bed was comfy. Also in the room was a mini fridge which held our complimentary bottle of wine.
The spa area was clean. Lockers were available for a £1 deposit and clean towels are available at the reception area - be sure to pick them up before you go into the spa. We found it a great area to relax. The jaccuzi was lovely and warm, the pool a little cold at first but as the time goes on you dont feel it. The sauna was boiling - we could only manage 10mins max in there!
The breakfast was a lovely choice and plentyfull .Its here I have to mention Debbie who saw to our every need without hessitation and with a smile on her face....we were actually blown away how helpfull all staff were. We would highly recommend the evening meal (which if you pre-book you can get 3 courses for £20) We all had different dishes and could not fault any dish. The steak I had was the best I had ever tasted!(with a £4 supliment extra was well worth it). The service for both breakfast and dinner was fast, food was piping hot but you are able to have "breathing space" in between courses...they dont rush you.
Overall a great bargin break for us all...looking forward to our next visit.

Reviewed 25 April 2012

made it look poor because the rest of the hotel is in better condition

1  Thank jmedhurst