“Ignored! Staff turned their backs on us after we said hello.”
Review of Milton Brewery

Milton Brewery
Ranked #50 of 123 Restaurants in Tenby
Cuisines: British
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Pub/restaurant
Reviewed 29 June 2014

Went today to try and arrange for the two of us to be seated for Sunday lunch. Ignored buy three different members of staff, two of which literally turned their backs on us after we said hello, after five minutes of standing waiting for the staff in front of us (who seemed to be going the extra mile to make us feel unwanted) we went elsewhere. Completely disrespectful!

Reviewed 6 June 2014

We reviewed this village pub a while ago and remain regular customers as the food and welcome is first class. Jude and Sandra always make you feel welcome and there's always a friendly crowd frequenting the pub when we call. The food is great value with a good variety, especially when
Jude gets the 'specials, board filled up, where there is out of the ordinary fayre that your don't see in many village pubs. That said, the Sunday lunch is traditional and fantastic and the quality of the meat and home cooked sides is attracting many customers so it,s advisable to book a table.

We would highly recommend a visit of you are travelling through Pembrokeshire.

5  Thank Steve O
Reviewed 14 January 2014 via mobile

Have eaten at The Milton several times and never yet been disappointed. Sunday lunch particular good value, meat always tender, vegetables fresh. Sandra and Jude always give a warm welcome. Good ale, good food, good company.

2  Thank Mary J
Reviewed 8 January 2014

I know its a bit late but been busy. We had a fantastic evening with excellent company on new years eve, all dressed 1940s style. A big thank you to Jude and Sandra and all the rest of the gang. Many more PLEASE.

3  Thank Andrew B
Reviewed 6 January 2014 via mobile

I have been visiting the Milton B for Sunday Lunch over the last year regularly. The proprietors Jude and Sandra always make me and my family welcome. This weekend the national floods hit this pub and I thought it would be shut for my Sunday Lunch... But No, The staff worked hard and long and the bar was open the same night and are Sunday Lunch was superb as always. I can only think of posting a review to mark my respect for this business. Keep going!

3  Thank TrevorIves1952