I have tried to put this review through before, but the powers that be must have had it removed(?) but here goes another try.
Anyway, my partner and I were both incredibly ill with food poisoning after sharing a chow mein from here. I have never gotten ill from food before and I am 100% certain it was from this place (we hadn't eaten since a sandwich at lunchtime, and we got takeaway from here at around 10pm - we were both violently ill around half an hour later). I would especially be careful if you have children or are with older people. I am a genuine TA user (check out my other reviews) and I never leave particularly bad feedback, but this place completely spoiled the end of an otherwise amazing weekend.
I'll be reporting to the Food Standards Authority, so even if this gets taken down, hopefully something will be done.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.