“Worst Chinese I Have Ever Had” 1 of 5 bubbles

Chinatown
Ranked #66 of 114 Restaurants in Tenby
Cuisines: Chinese, Asian
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups, Kids
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Delivery, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Worst Chinese I Have Ever Had”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 May 2014 via mobile

You would have to pay me to eat here again. I would not have fed this to my dog. Food was cold upon delivery, and despite paying for delivery, they requested to meet me somewhere to drop off my food because they did not know how to get to the lodge I was staying in and then to top everything off, the food was disgusting. Very unimpressed.

Cardiff, United Kingdom
“Very Well Priced”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 May 2014

This restraunt not only had great service but was very reasonably priced. While in Tenby we planned to have 1 expensive nice meal and 1 normal meal. This being our "normal" meal was so nice I would have happily paid double what we did!

Visited May 2014
Barry, United Kingdom
“great meal”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 May 2014

we really enjoyed our meal, and the staff were friendly and helpful. some reviews differ but the were faultless on the night. would go there again..

Visited April 2014
Newport
“Terrible - avoid”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 May 2014

I have tried to put this review through before, but the powers that be must have had it removed(?) but here goes another try.

Anyway, my partner and I were both incredibly ill with food poisoning after sharing a chow mein from here. I have never gotten ill from food before and I am 100% certain it was from this place (we hadn't eaten since a sandwich at lunchtime, and we got takeaway from here at around 10pm - we were both violently ill around half an hour later). I would especially be careful if you have children or are with older people. I am a genuine TA user (check out my other reviews) and I never leave particularly bad feedback, but this place completely spoiled the end of an otherwise amazing weekend.

I'll be reporting to the Food Standards Authority, so even if this gets taken down, hopefully something will be done.

• Visited March 2014
3 Thank Katie G
Shanghai, China
“Not for native Chinese”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 April 2014

Recommended by a friend whose friend used to work at this restaurant. Staff is very nice and the interior deco was artistic. But have to say the food is only good for the locals. Basically they all tasted the same, no matter it was done with oyster oil or soya bean oil or kongbao or whatever. And somehow, the kitchen seemed next to the dinning area and we could feel the smoke when dishes were being prepared.

• Visited April 2014