“Weekend away”

Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
“Weekend away”
Reviewed 25 June 2014 via mobile

Had a fab meal there on friday 20th june our 2nd visit there, delicious food, lovely staff especially Sharon, would definitely recommend and will be going on our next visit in august cant wait

Shrewsbury, United Kingdom
“Tenby Break”
Reviewed 4 June 2014

This is one of the best Chinese meals I have had in a long while. The food was not the usual run-of-the-mill Chinese that is sadly often the same wherever you have purchased it. The food had its own individuality and was superb. I will visit next time we visit Tenby.

• Visited May 2014
“Worst Chinese I Have Ever Had”
Reviewed 20 May 2014 via mobile

You would have to pay me to eat here again. I would not have fed this to my dog. Food was cold upon delivery, and despite paying for delivery, they requested to meet me somewhere to drop off my food because they did not know how to get to the lodge I was staying in and then to top everything off, the food was disgusting. Very unimpressed.

Cardiff, United Kingdom
“Very Well Priced”
Reviewed 18 May 2014

This restraunt not only had great service but was very reasonably priced. While in Tenby we planned to have 1 expensive nice meal and 1 normal meal. This being our "normal" meal was so nice I would have happily paid double what we did!

Visited May 2014
Barry, United Kingdom
“great meal”
Reviewed 9 May 2014

we really enjoyed our meal, and the staff were friendly and helpful. some reviews differ but the were faultless on the night. would go there again..

Visited April 2014