“Why you should give this a go”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Tenby Water Sports

Tenby Water Sports
KIdderminster
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Why you should give this a go”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 August 2013

I came down to tenby the week of 24/31 August 2013 to have our annual holiday and celebrate my wedding anniversary all rolled into one

my wife asked me what i would like for my anniversary present , and having looked at trip advisor i decided i really wanted to try the Jet Ski Safari , and how pleased i was that i did not once but twice :)

The experience was one of the most amazing things i have ever done , and all the Tenby Water Sports Staff were fantastic , if you visit Tenby you should make the Jet Ski Safari the one absolute thing youdo before you go home :)

Thanks Tenby Water Sports and see you again next year :)

1 Thank Karl B

leicestershire
36 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 35 helpful votes
“sea kayaking in a wonderul location”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 August 2013

I took my 8 year old boy sea kayaking for the first time last week. The lady who works here was so helpful and informative.
We had a wonderful time, for an exciting experience highly recommended.

1 Thank loves_to_travel075
Newport, Wales, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Stag do”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 August 2013

Went here for my stag do the best time I have had.
We did a group deal and it was worth every penny paid we got there at 12 and didn't stop on the water till 6 and then had a BBQ and beers the BBQ was the best locally source products even the water to cook the potatoes of the salad was form the sea.
all the team were fantastic and made everyone feel safe will be popping back when I come down to Tenby next week end after my wedding
This is a must do thing and can't wait to go back next weekend and next June what a day we had thanks gus and the team for keeping me safe the wife is greatful

Visited June 2013
1 Thank ArronFrench
Cardiff, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Speed boat OMG AMAZING !!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 August 2013 via mobile

Wow wow wow gota try it its amazing ! Speed is great so much fun cant explain ! Me an my husband did it on our 10th wedding anniversary fab ! A woman was also with us as her husband an son were on a jet ski ive never laughed with a total stranger so much ! AMAZING EXPERIENCE .... DO IT ....

1 Thank becmark45
Sheffield
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“Jet Ski Safari - Great FUN”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 August 2013

Angus and the team are a great bunch and if you have time during your stay in Tenby then have a go at Kayaking, Banana boat or do what we did and go for the Jet-Ski safari around Calder island.
This is brilliant fun and we were amazed at the level of trust you are given on the top of the range jet-ski's.
The guide boat sets the pace which isn't a slow, boring speed - it's full tilt allowing you to go as fast as you like which can be very quick if you have the bottle. The Jet-Ski's carve their way through the surf at high-speed and it's very exhilerating.
Rounding the tip of Calder Island we hit some serious swell and the waves seemed massive to us but the Jet-Ski's came into their own and we were flying off the tops of the breakers. It was great !
This is also great value - we have paid more in Europe for a much lesser experience on cheaper jet-skis.
So look-out for the red tent on the North Beach and go have some fun with Angus :-)