“Not very professional”

Tenby Water Sports
Cardiff, United Kingdom
“Not very professional”
Reviewed 29 May 2014

When we arrived the staff were very friendly but didn't find the changing very discreet especially when the proprietor changed his shorts at the front of the cabin exposing everything. On the way down to the beach the wheel collapsed on the trailer that carries the jetski to the beach mmm maintenance of equipment lacked especially when the jetski pulled to the right had to steer slightly left to keep it
straight and the guide admitted the steering is slightly off centre on that one but as far as jetski have ridden them before and do recommend them as great fun
Mr Nash 07794311804

Visited May 2014

Warwick, United Kingdom
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Amazing ”
Reviewed 6 October 2013 via mobile

I have been going to Tenby water sports for my holiday activities for many many years and have done pretty much every one of the activities they offer. Kayaking is brilliant and I have great fun going out on the double with my mother. I am absolutely addicted to jet skiing and would 150% recommend it to everyone professionals and beginners. Can't wait to be back!!! Give an activity a go. Staff are lovely and kind and it really doesn't matter if you have never done activity before.

Bournemouth, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Great fun and good value”
Reviewed 2 September 2013

Did my second jet ski safari with Tenby Water Sports recently. The jet skis are very powerful and will not disappoint any thrill seekers. Highly recommend.

Visited September 2013
1 Thank Browny137
Solihull, United Kingdom
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Fun on a jet ski”
Reviewed 1 September 2013

This is a must for any thrill seekers. The Jet ski Safari is a fantastic trip and the leaders at Tenby Water Sports where very professional.
My Daughter and I had a fab time and will be returning to do it again. A great trip and value for the money.

Visited August 2013
Cheshire
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 36 helpful votes
“Jet Ski Safari - Totally Exhilarating!”
Reviewed 1 September 2013

Didn't get off to a great start when, despite having pre-booked both jet skis, we arrived to find they're hired one out to someone else! They were already on the water and their two spectators already in the boat, and understandably weren't too pleased to be called back in again!

We found the jet skis totally exhilarating; a fantastic experience that we'd love to do again. It was nerve-racking initially as ours kept pulling over to the left and it felt like we were about to topple over (although I guess it would need a LOT to make them actually do so). Once we found a way to compensate for that it was great. A definite white-knuckle ride, and about the right kind of length time-wise.

Would definitely recommend.