“Jet ski fun”
Review of Tenby Water Sports

Tenby Water Sports
Reviewed 1 July 2014 via mobile

Booked a 45 min jet ski safari , we had great fun and they didn't put any speed restrictions on, which was obviously good)) staff were friendly and very helpful.

1  Thank Elaine T

Reviewed 1 July 2014

Can not recommend highly enough, we booked through an activity organiser for a joint 30th birthday, there were 8 of us and to be honest we were expecting to have a bit of fun but that it would be like most things like this, which is very time limited and not that much attention paid to us....well we were wrong, we had a full day, we all got to go out on the jet skis and boat, went on the banana boat ride, and were even given a trip on a cruising boat with a bar to finish the day off, this we did not expect! The staff were great, really helpful and friendly and took our girlie moaning in great humour! It was also the little touches that made it better, they even put up a shade tent for us with benches to sit on so that we had somewhere to get out of the sun and leave our stuff, to top it off Angus kindly gave us all a lift in his truck to the big boat on the other side of the harbour as he saw how exhausted we all were! He didn't need to do this but we were very grateful! everyone had a fantastic time and all have talked about coming back! Thank you very much to Angus and all the guys for making it such a great day.....even providing the sunshine!

Reviewed 22 June 2014

I have been going to Tenby Water Sports for my holiday activities for many years and there has never ever been a problem. The guys are brilliant, kind, courteous and extremely knowledgeable I would trust with my life (which you kind of need to do when you are bopping along the sea on a jet ski! And I have never known them to be unprofessional in my life!!!!!

Following a jet ski excursion in September 2013 I am now addicted and could not wait to get back on the ski during my this holiday. On one trip I learnt some of the history of Tenby and Caldey Island from one of the members of staff. Where else can you get that while sitting on the ocean wave??

The number of activities they offer is extensive including kayaking which my mum and I thoroughly enjoy. You can hire the kayaks anything from 1 hour to 4hours. There are plenty of little bays to explore and go for the odd dip in the sea once the kayak is secured.

In the past I have been on the banana boats which are great for children and adults for some speed on the sea!

I can not rave about the company and the staff enough.

See you soon guys for more jet skiing and kayaking!!

Reviewed 29 May 2014

When we arrived the staff were very friendly but didn't find the changing very discreet especially when the proprietor changed his shorts at the front of the cabin exposing everything. On the way down to the beach the wheel collapsed on the trailer that carries the jetski to the beach mmm maintenance of equipment lacked especially when the jetski pulled to the right had to steer slightly left to keep it
straight and the guide admitted the steering is slightly off centre on that one but as far as jetski have ridden them before and do recommend them as great fun
Mr Nash 07794311804

Reviewed 6 October 2013 via mobile

I have been going to Tenby water sports for my holiday activities for many many years and have done pretty much every one of the activities they offer. Kayaking is brilliant and I have great fun going out on the double with my mother. I am absolutely addicted to jet skiing and would 150% recommend it to everyone professionals and beginners. Can't wait to be back!!! Give an activity a go. Staff are lovely and kind and it really doesn't matter if you have never done activity before.