“Ice cream restaurant”

Ranked #4 of 5 Dessert in Tenby
Dorchester, United Kingdom
“Ice cream restaurant”
Reviewed 22 August 2014

ice cream heaven! I didn't know there were so many varieties. Ideal for families with children. Some of the ice reams were rather on the large size but who cares!!!

Visited August 2014

Worcester, United Kingdom
“Unwelcoming”
Reviewed 13 August 2014

Very disappointed with our visit to this ice cream parlour. We wanted to sit down inside as it was a hot and sunny day and we had toddlers with our group. Although it was high season, half the cafe was shut off. The seating area was in need of updating and the room was airless. As if this was not unwelcoming enough, the staff were particularly unfriendly to the point of being rude. We did not just notice this to our group but to others there at the same time. Everything seemed to be too much trouble for them. We have fond memories of visiting here many years ago but it failed to match up to any of our expectations and I am sure we will be looking for other cafés on our next visit to Tenby.

• Visited July 2014
4 Thank Annabel_Worcester
Oxford, United Kingdom
“Take-away ice cream”
Reviewed 13 August 2014

I'd been advised that Fecci's ices were the best in town. I wasn't disappointed. £1.50 for a single scoop was a good price - and slightly less than I'd seen advertised elsewhere. We had two cones, one with toffee fudge and another with blackcurrant and licorice (divine!). Service was friendly and swift. Didn't go inside - we used the hatch in the window. From what I did see inside, it looked like it could do with a little bit of TLC. That said, we were more than happy with our cones of ice cream which tasted fantastic.

• Visited August 2014
2 Thank Frugal74
Swansea, United Kingdom
“Never heard of the phrase "The customer is always right"!”
Reviewed 12 August 2014

Lovely presentation of novelty ice cream sundaes for kids. But the chocolate ice cream in them tasted awful; when two young children who usually devour chocolate ice cream refuse to eat it you know something is wrong! When I queried it politely with the manager his response was defensive and rude. I had to leave without any kind of refund to avoid upsetting the children. A simple offer of a plain scoop of ice cream in a clean dish would have been plenty to keep myself and the children happy. Really poor customer service. Very disappointing.

• Visited August 2014
5 Thank Meleri T
“Ice cream was nice- but shop needs updating ”
Reviewed 9 August 2014 via mobile

The ice cream sundaes were nice and great to share.
The shop needs updating though, I'm all for nostalgia and old fashioned ice cream parlours, but the cracked seats and walls do need some attention.
I also never saw a smile from any if the SIX (if this number really necessary?!) members of staff lined up along the counter.
This said I would visit again.

1 Thank Jessgal77