We paid £150 for all in on a Sun special offer holiday. We found the caravan very nice, modern, kitchen was fully kitted out and it was clean when we arrived. There were two toilets and the living room area was very comfortable.
The site itself is very close to Tenby beach but the surrouding area doesnt have much to do if you venture off site.
Things I suggest the management look as part of continuous improvement:
- Alcoholic drinks in the entertainment complex were far too expensive. Perhaps they can be looked at.
- Rental of DVD players. We had a selection of discs packed hoping it would be an offer but you only get them in the absolute top of the range caravans.
- Wooden cooking utensils that dont wreck Teflon coated frying pans and alike (we bought our own)
- Prices in the onsite Spar were a lot higher than what you would pay in Tesco or Asda. This has been raised on other threads and I think the management should talk to them and ask why they operate like the onsite Mafia.
- You have to pay extra to play bingo. This should be included in the entertainment package.
Small niggly things though really. The nightly entertainment 'funstars' were always enthusiastic and you really couldnt fault the job they were doing. We recommend this site to others, especially those with kids.