“Great Tapas”

Price range: US$6 - US$51
Cuisines: French, Grill
Good for: Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Chic, rustic, honest food from past and present whilst tailoring for the future. With a European inspired cuisine from France, Italy, Spain and anywhere interesting in between. Locally sourced food including lamb from our family farm, whether It's lunch, dinner or cocktails, boutique is perfect.Intimate, elegant and relaxed you'll feel right at home.
Gloucestershire
“Great Tapas”
Reviewed 1 October 2013

Lovely food - good service - nice staff do give it a try - a shame to miss it - would go there again with no hesitation

Visited September 2013
1 Thank Julie G

sheffield
“A let down”
Reviewed 18 September 2013

The Spanish type music was good and atmospheric, and the decor nice and simple and Spanish. The welcome was good and the waiter was humorous and willing to please, however as entering the restaurant one didn't get nice garlicky cooking aromas. The portions were adequate, would have liked more menu choice and something more Spanish. The Patatas Bravas had never seen a chilli. Given that this appeared to be the only tapas bar in Tenby, I think they could give it more oomph. May be an idea to do a taster menu a couple of days a week and take out to the public on the street to tempt people in and see whats good and whats not.

• Visited September 2013
3 Thank SheffieldFluffycat
“Excellent”
Reviewed 29 August 2013

Went here for my wedding anniversary. I am a fussy veggie but this was perfect for me. Portion sizing was good and my husband was amazed that I cleared my plates, very unusual for me as I always need a doggie bag! Service was excellent attentive but not ' in your face' would highly recommend it.

1 Thank Theresa S
Nottingham, United Kingdom
“Spain in Tenby.”
Reviewed 29 August 2013

Just visited Elliotts and got a big surprise, it is now a Tapas restaurant. On previous visits I have always enjoyed the food but now it has really gone 11 out of 10. The menu is first class,although I was spoilt for choice (the hubby paid lol). Kelly the owner went out of her way to ensure our visit was enjoyable. Recommend the Lamb and Beans in Red Wine Sauce. Many thanks 5* service.

3 Thank Lori B
Surrey, UK
“Fun night out”
Reviewed 25 August 2013

We really enjoyed our visits for drinks to Elliott's. All the staff were friendly, helpful and efficient and the atmosphere was nice and buzzy. We went back for a meal and really enjoyed our tapas, which were all excellently cooked and every bit as good if not better than many we have had in Spain.
We didn't get beyond the white Rioja I'm afraid, but that was excellent value and very nice indeed.
Nice restaurant, enjoyed the whole ambience and the music. Definitely will go back.

1 Thank Clivevon