“Wonderful Seafood Platter”

Price range: US$7 - US$54
Cuisines: French, Grill
Good for: Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Chic, rustic, honest food from past and present whilst tailoring for the future. With a European inspired cuisine from France, Italy, Spain and anywhere interesting in between. Locally sourced food including lamb from our family farm, whether It's lunch, dinner or cocktails, boutique is perfect.Intimate, elegant and relaxed you'll feel right at home.
Reviewed 15 April 2014

Had a really enjoyable meal at Tenby's only Tapas restaurant. We had the seafood platter and a carafe of Rose, which always tastes better with a touch of Spanish. The platter was excellent, especially the scallops and chorizo. The meal was made even better by chatting to Kelly the owner about Spain and food and life ...

If we visit Tenby again then this would be one of the restaurants we would definitely come back to.

There are newer reviews for Tenby Tapas

Reviewed 6 October 2013

We really enjoyed our night at Elliott s , the ambience the food the service was first class . Kelly the owner was very friendly , she served us up an amazing meal , will definitely be going back there.. Lovely place for a relaxed meal .

1  Thank girlcaddy
Reviewed 1 October 2013

Lovely food - good service - nice staff do give it a try - a shame to miss it - would go there again with no hesitation

1  Thank Julie G
Reviewed 18 September 2013

The Spanish type music was good and atmospheric, and the decor nice and simple and Spanish. The welcome was good and the waiter was humorous and willing to please, however as entering the restaurant one didn't get nice garlicky cooking aromas. The portions were adequate, would have liked more menu choice and something more Spanish. The Patatas Bravas had never seen a chilli. Given that this appeared to be the only tapas bar in Tenby, I think they could give it more oomph. May be an idea to do a taster menu a couple of days a week and take out to the public on the street to tempt people in and see whats good and whats not.

3  Thank SheffieldFluffycat
Reviewed 29 August 2013

Went here for my wedding anniversary. I am a fussy veggie but this was perfect for me. Portion sizing was good and my husband was amazed that I cleared my plates, very unusual for me as I always need a doggie bag! Service was excellent attentive but not ' in your face' would highly recommend it.

1  Thank Theresa S