“absolutely manic”

Cuisines: Fast food
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Description: Freshly cooked fish & chips
Reviewed 19 August 2014

went to tenby for the day we fancied fish and chip but after waiting 20 mins to be served the chips were hard and the fish tasteless I know they were busy but at the end of the day it's not all about the money and they should have taken a bit more time when cooking will call again but not if they're busy

4  Thank william j
Del F, Manager at Fecci's Fish & Chips, responded to this reviewResponded 7 October 2014

Thank you for writing a review we do aprishiate it. We are sorry you didn't enjoy your meal unfortunately all coustomers are expected to wait for food as we cook it all fresh for each order. We are at a loss as to why your food wasn't up to standard especially as you had waited for it to be freshly cooked. We hope you call again and let us show you your first experience was a one off!

Reviewed 18 August 2014

We always check the "Scores on the Doors" rating before settling on a place to eat and I am very pleased to say that Fecci's fish & chips has a 5* rating for the second year running! As such we settled in for a fish and chips tea and thoroughly enjoyed! Chips were very "chippy" and the fish was very "fishy", so 10/10 there! The restaurant was very busy also (6pm'ish on a Friday evening) which is a great sign of a quality establishment. We also left a tip for the staff as they were flat out! Great stuff, will definitely be back :)

Reviewed 18 August 2014 via mobile

Called into Feccie's for food with the family after going to the beach & have been here before, the food is lively ( I had cod & chips with homemade coleslaw) & the portion size is just right! Prices were a little high on some things but on average were good for a seaside town! Will definitely be calling again when I visit Tenby next with my family!

Reviewed 15 August 2014 via mobile

This place is a little gem there fish & chips is so good I ate in and had a ``mini`` fish & chips and it was fine for me and if you are in tenby go to Fecci's ice cream shop the best ice cream in tenby the only thing I wood say that the wi-fi did not work on the day I went but go go go if you are in town go go go!!!

Reviewed 15 August 2014

Best fish and chips we've tasted in a long time. The batter was done to perfection - nice and crisp and not at all soggy as you find with most.