“TEA FOR TWO”

Cuisines: European
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 14 April 2014

Excellent first stop on our first Tenby visit. A refreshing and very enjoyable treat of afternoon cream tea. Scrumptious!

Reviewed 8 April 2014

Found this Coffee lounge by accident this morning. The decor was really inviting, and the service was excellent.

The quality of the coffee, I usually like a double espresso - nice and strong, was some of the best I have tasted.

The service from the staff was some of the best customer service I have seen in a coffee lounge before.

There was a good selection of cakes and biscuits as well as the selection of wines and beers.

Try it, you will not be disappointed.

Reviewed 8 March 2014

This place is ideal for a sit down light lunch, the hot chocolate is not disappointing! With huge mountains of cream and marshmallows and the scones are so light, I wanted more than 1!! We came here twice on our 4 day holiday and would happily have kept going back. We never ate proper food but what we did see it looked and smelt NICE!! Wish that I ordered something, the waitresses were very friendly aswell :-)

Reviewed 10 February 2014

Great and comfortable surroundings,very pleasant and helpful staff.Food was excellent and no pushiness to finish your meal and go,prices were very reasonable.

Reviewed 5 January 2014

Dropped in here for breakfast after reading positive reviews. Good coffee and meat brekkie really enjoyed by my partner. My Veggie brekkie good (hot granary toast, tasty generous scrambled eggs, nice mushrooms, plentiful beans) but would have liked veggie sausage to complete spread !