“very nice”

Cuisines: European
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 28 July 2014

found a cafe that does gluten free,very nice and modern and clean,had the breakfast that turned up very quickly and was very nice,and reasonably priced. the toilet was also very smart and clean, we will return to this one again. perhaps for some gluten free cake..

There are newer reviews for The Lounge 2

Reviewed 2 June 2014

We went to Tenby for a day trip. while most of our group wanted fish and chips three of us wanted something different so the Lounge looked perfect.

It was busy inside and I believe many of those inside were local people. My friend went to order first while my partner and I decided what to have. When I went up to order the young girl at the till was just so miserable. We both ordered different soup. She didn't look at me while I ordered, she didn't say please or thank you. I felt like I wasn't welcome there. If my friend hadn't ordered already I probably would have told her not to bother and left. But I sat back down and waited. Food came quickly, was just slid along the table to us.

The food was delicious I have to say and it was beautifully presented! It would have had a 5* if it wasn't for the terrible service! Manners mean everything in this business and since Tenby is a tourist area first time impressions go a long way!

3  Thank Marmitelover88
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Only live about 20 minutes from Tenby,and visits regularly, however,have never stopped here, rectified that last week and enjoyed it. The food is fresh and tasty, staff are all friendly and helpful,and the cafe it self is roomy and tastefully decorated, enjoyed it and will visit again shortly.

1  Thank dozydai
Reviewed 22 April 2014

food was hot and fresh, service was quick. and looked out on to one of the main streets, so if you want to watch the world go by in a relaxed cafe with good food and service then this is the one.

2  Thank Maryjazyg
Reviewed 14 April 2014

Excellent first stop on our first Tenby visit. A refreshing and very enjoyable treat of afternoon cream tea. Scrumptious!