“Great food”
Review of St Teresa's Convent - CLOSED

St Teresa's Convent
Cuisines: British
Good for: Groups
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
dorset
“Great food”
Reviewed 12 May 2013 via mobile

This serves really good food at a fair price. It offers bar food as well as a restaurant menu. The food was piping hot, really tasty, I was going to have the duck in a blackberry reduction but they had sold out. I had probably the nicest garlic baguette I've had for a while. We made the mistake of eating out the second night, I wish we hadnt.

• Visited May 2013

Cardiff, United Kingdom
“An evening Meal”
Reviewed 8 May 2013

The chips were soggy and greasy and not fully cooked, which spoilt the whole meal for me. I must admit I did not complain and I should have. The dining room was pleasent in spite of us being the only ones in there until 2 people arrived prior to us leaving.
So in my book there was no excuse for not cooking properly.

Visited April 2013
Newport, United Kingdom
“Sunday Lunch”
Reviewed 9 April 2013

We were looking forward the Sunday lunch here after reading the reviews, although the meal was nice, the atmosphere was very quiet and the staff were pleasant but very little ambiance in the restaurant itself .

• Visited March 2013
“Excellent Food!”
Reviewed 24 March 2013

We visited St Teresa's Covent for a family evening meal and had a lovely meal. The service was great and the environment was really pleasant. Only downside was the price of the prawn cocktail given the size if it!! But it was nice