“Where's the food?”
Review of Crown Inn

Crown Inn
Ranked #60 of 123 Restaurants in Tenby
Reviewed 29 August 2013

It advertises meals served from 12 noon but on my visit 1.30pm on a Tuesday guess what???? no food. It was a case of a quick drink and move on. Bad visit I'm afraid.

Reviewed 29 August 2013

We turned up without booking, they managed to fit us in. Food arrived very quickly and was very good. A great menu was on offer. Staff very friendly. Will definitely be going back, and would highly recommend this quaint little pub

Reviewed 14 August 2013

Excellent ales, tiny garden, typical local. Not so frenetic as some Tenby places! Well situated at the edge of the walled town

Reviewed 14 August 2013

Having enjoyed visiting in previous years and seeing casks racked on the back of the bar, my expectations were high. However, the gravity dispensed beer from the cask was in poor condition and the once varied range of cask ales now seems to be all Brains. Not the worst choice, but could be so much better. The food menu is not what it was either.

Reviewed 7 August 2013

My Wife and I paid a visit to this Pub most nights while having a longweekend in Tenby. As a real ale fan I found this pub had the best selection of all the pubs i looked into. It had a good atmosphere and as visitors we didn't feel like we were imposing. Pity the reverend James wasn't on offer during our visit but we will be returning but don't know when.