“What a dissapointment”
Review of Crown Inn

Crown Inn
Ranked #52 of 128 Restaurants in Tenby
Reviewed 17 March 2014

The last time I went to this lively friendly pub it was great.
Not so these last visits the place was deserted, what customers there were, were busy playing on their mobile phones even the bar staff. When I commented on the beers being very cold and tasteless I was told "its always like that". I know that they used to serve a great pint and a lot of choice. The only lively thing there was a dog who caught beer mats.

Rob F, Owner at Crown Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2014

Hello Peter B,
I'm sorry to read that you had a bad experience at The Crown on your last visit, It is very rare we have a negative review, and we do take customer criticisms seriously!
I have discussed the problems you have highlighted with my staff, especially the response when you mentioned you're beer being tasteless which i also find unacceptable.
While i cannot take responsibility for customers using their mobile phones while in the pub, my staff should not be using them.
I hope you will give us another chance when you are next in the area!
all the best
Rob

Reviewed 12 December 2013

We use this pub a lot when we visit Tenby it is friendly i have rated it as excellent because it suits our needs it may not be for everyone it is just a nice atmosphere you get a good mix of people local and tourist but all are welcome .I haven't eaten here but the food looks good but basic which is what you find in a lot of eateries in Tenby I don't think I have found one outstanding place for food in Tenby yet, but if you like a good friendly local you will like this pub

1  Thank mollymop50
Rob F, Owner at Crown Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 29 April 2014

Belated thanks for your great review! Hope to see you again if you are in Tenby! (sorry my response is so late.. Just catching up with the technology!)

Reviewed 27 November 2013

Very nice, cosy little pub. people may describe it as a bit of an 'old mans pub'. quieter than the main pubs in Tenby. Allow dogs in too.

Reviewed 24 October 2013

Reviewing as a pub, not a restaurant, We eventually found it as my map reading skills failed on a walk round town. 4 real ales on offer -all Welsh brewed. First one was a bit off but changed without question. Tried all the others - very nice and a good price too. Justifies its inclusion in Good Beer Guide.

Reviewed 1 October 2013

Saw pint sized theatre here - really good - beer good- by and large very enjoyable experience - worth a visit