“Perfect location and great hospitality”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Panorama Hotel

Panorama Hotel
Ranked #10 of 24 Hotels in Tenby
Hereford
“Perfect location and great hospitality”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 July 2014

Stayed for three nights and it was excellent. Debbie was a wonderful host and enjoying the excellent breakfast whilst looking out to Caldy Island was memorable. Tenby is not big, but the location of this hotel with sea views and easy access to the town and to beaches makes it ideal for a short break. Will stay again

• Stayed June 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank BullseyeHereford

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (105)
Tuscaloosa, Alabama
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 June 2014

I stayed in The Panorama Hotel, and I could not have been happier with my decision. Jenny and Debbie were incredibly kind and helpful, and their personal touch to everything from the room, to the personalized note left in my room, to the breakfast can not be beat. The location is perfect. Parking isn't easy, but I do not think it would be anywhere along the beach. I was in a larger room with a view, and I would highly recommend paying a little more for that room. I can not say enough how helpful everyone was. My daughter and I arrived in the UK without luggage, and we were going on day 3 with nothing at all. Debbie and Jenny recommended a few places to buy lesser expensive clothing and more expensive clothing, and both had great suggestions on what to do. I will definitely stay here again, and have already planned to return with the editorial team for my magazine. As previous reviews have stated, it does come down to service, and the service at The Panorama Hotel can not be beaten.

Room Tip: Definitely pay for a sea view room.
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
Hereford, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 June 2014

Amazing place, room was lovely and clean!! Talk about service with a smile and friendly, nothing seemed like hard work. Breakfast was brilliant all in all a lovely break away will definitely be staying again and well recommended!!

Room Tip: The sea view rooms are perfect to wake up to!
Chester
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 June 2014

Almost reluctant to leave this review out of fear that this hotel will soon become so good they won't be able to fit us in! ...I'd love to keep it a secret.but I'll spill the beans anyway!
This place is good,but it's made great by the service,..
We all know what it's like after a long car trip and all you want is to be greeted by is a smiling face and a warm welcome and then a cup of tea (or whatever your tipple is),....so many times you arrive at your destination and the staff seem uncaring or don't even notice you, they keep your aching feet waiting another half hour while they check you in and then you struggle up to your room with your luggage only to find that the room is so disappointing, luckily that hasn't happened to me many times in my life but when it does happen it's never pleasant, well this hotel is the exact opposite!...we were greeted by a warm genuine smile from Debbie on arrival and within minuets she uttered those five important words "can I get you anything"... It's such a nice experience to be hosted by a person who really knows what good service means, it makes everything feel less daunting and soooo much more relaxing, and her smiles and genuine interest in our wellbeing continued throughout the whole holiday! ....I'm not a gushing touchy feely kind of person hence I rarely compliment people, but in this case it's absolutely necessary, I've stayed all over the world and I've never come across such a warm yet unobtrusive service!. In a nutshell the staff here are helpful, charming and utterly efficient ...now onto the hotel, it's a lovely building, roomy and superbly located, the views in room 6 are sublime, the decor isn't what I would call high end cool and hip but then again I wouldn't expect it to be , it's comfortable and it's very welcoming....now the food, well it's good, it's exactly as all the comments say, it's great, a full and varied brekkie menu served hot, fresh and tasty, oh and the coffee is pretty darn good too!. Nice little touches are the fresh nuts etc for sprinkling on your yoghurt or cereal , yep very good.....do I have anything negative to say?.. Thinking hard now but I can't think of anything that would be worth mentioning!....oh yes apart from the pillows which I didn't like cause they are very very hard but that's just a tiny thing and maybe some people like rock hard pillows?, it's not that important to me but it did hinder my sleep and gave me a sore neck but within ten mins of opening my curtains to that gorgeous view and being served a leisurely breakfast I'd forgotten all about it!...I'm trying to give an honest review here,,,it's a lovely lovely hotel and I'm gong to go back again and again, the shower in the room needs an update but it works fine and it's hot enough which is all I need, and a pillow choice would be so cool but other than that its perfect....made perfect not by the delicious brekkie, not by the lovely old pink building with the stunning views but instead was made perfect by Debbie, the perfect host .....sigh if only every cafe/hotel/restaurant could take a leaf out of her book then life would be so much more fun :) We can only dream.

Room Tip: Room 6 has an amazing view, keep your window open when the weather allows and you will experience so...
Bristol, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 June 2014

Wow what a gem fantastic welcome ,lovely room with stunning views ,breakfast was lovely and freshly cooked ,with different alternative s .some late night noise if you have the Windows open and a Wi-Fi black hole but still a little gem will stay here again .

Room Tip: The views from room 3 are stunning over the south beach
Tintagel, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 June 2014

We found this place by chance on our world wind trip of UK. Arriving at Tenby, we found this pretty pink Victorian Bed and Breakfast. Debbie made us feel so welcome from the moment we walked in the door. We were offered a beach view , we got it could lie in bed and watch the sea flowing in and out, Beautifully decorated and all the comforts, excellent bed linen, two chairs to look out at the beach.

The Breakfast room delightfully decorated,and the breakfast was a more than a five star, linen napkins for the first time on the trip. A lovely little bar.
Debbie's parents who also live in the hotel we a great source of knowledge, and made us feel at home.

What a find, suggest you come to this lovely grade 2 listed building and Bed and Breakfast.

Sharron and Chris Mathew South Australia

Room Tip: Take the time to stay here it is well worth going out of your way for it
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 June 2014

Cant fault it! Had a 'Double Deluxe Sea-View Room' for a few nights and it was great. Location within Tenby is perfect and the views from the room were amazing. Walked in to a really warm welcome by the owner Debbie, who was always great. Breakfasts were lovely, and they have a great choice of cereals and fresh fruits along with the beautiful cooked breakfasts. Would certainly recommend this hotel to those looking for a little break away with a bit of luxury and amazing views. Thanks!

Room Tip: Had deluxe sea view room with sofa at end of bed, was the room i wanted after looking at the pics an...