The Southcliff
Parsonage Farm Inn(St. Florence)
US$117
US$153
US$109
PremierInn.com
  • Restaurant
All reviewsplay roomsouth beachan ironing board and ironcooked breakfastpre orderfaultless staycar parkhotel is spotlessly cleana stones throwhospitality trayyogurthelpful ownerthought of everythingshort walk to the beachan overnight staythe bank holiday weekendtea and coffee
Reviewed 27 May 2012

This was our (my son and I) third visit in six years. The hotel is clean and has excellent facilities. Free wifi had been added since our last visit. We stayed in a twin room with en suite bathroom. Everything worked. Television was smallish and mounted high, but with excellent picture and no problem viewing. Beds were comfortable. Shower and bathroom very clean, all plumbing quiet and efficient. Room was cleaned perfectly every day and tea and coffee supplies replenished. Breakfast was virtually an "all you can eat" affair. Tea and coffee on tap, cereals and fruit available buffet style, then two pre-ordered courses of porridge or melon, followed by a choice of cooked breakfast or continental or a vegetarian option, along with plenty of toast topped up at will. Frankly, breakfast at the Southcliff lasts you till dinner if you want it to.

The owners are helpful, cheery and polite without being precious. The hotel is within easy walking distance of beaches, pubs,restaurants and shops. It's just round the corner from a large car park where you can buy a weekly ticket, or several days worth of parking, for around £3 a day so parking is no problem. The whole experience is one of extreme convenience, so you can concentrate purely on enjoying yourself. I expect we'll be back again in a couple of years!

Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank Alan B
Reviewed 23 May 2012

Iv just got home from a couple of days of staying at southcliff and its the first time iv gone for a break with my 18 month old as iv always worried about taking him away frm home but as soon as I arrived I was shown to my room by pam and was astonished by all the little touches to accomidate my lil one as there was a cot with some toys in my room and a changing mat with wipes etc and also there is a playroom downstairs.at breakfast time there was a lovely selection of cerial and teas and the cooked breakfast was lovely, the baby was well catered for aswel as porridge and readybreck was available. I would definatly recomend if you are visiting tenby especially if you have childeren

• Stayed: May 2012
3  Thank dianaaaaaaaa
Reviewed 23 May 2012 via mobile

Just got back for 2 night stay with fiance and son. This hotel is perfect for kids and has a massive playroom which my son loved :).
The owners were very friendly and nothing was too much trouble.
Breakfast was great had cooked breakfast, there's a selection of fruit, cereal and yogurt to eat before cooked breakfast comes.
Location is very close to the beach and town center.
Parking we were lucky to park for free round the corner and left car there until we went home.
Room was lovely and had new telly and refurbed bathroom.

My own dislike which is nitpicking is that the blanket duvet was too small.

Great hotel if going to Tenby with children go here :)

Highly recommend

• Stayed: May 2012
1  Thank BeerMonk3y
Reviewed 15 May 2012

I stayed at the Southcliff Hotel with my 10yr old son, which I was nervous about as it was the first time we had travelled on our own. On arrival I felt immediately at ease as we had such a friendly warm welcome and my son was also happy as he could choose a drink and packet of crisps. Our room was spotless, very comfortable, with lovely little extras and while I unpacked, my son made use of the guest lounge room to watch a DVD which again was immaculate. On request I was given a recommendation for a lovely restaurant and also a map of how to get there. Breakfast was the best we'd ever had, plenty of variety and a warm 'good morning' from Pam whilst we were enjoying the breakfast. My son also couldnt wait to go and choose his drink and crisps after breakfast which was available on both mornings. Pam and Brian couldnt do enough for us and made our first trip away on our own a special one. I would definitely recommend this hotel and we will be making a trip back very soon, my son didnt want to leave!

Room Tip: Pam and Brian are very accommodating to what room suits your needs
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank Samantha C
Reviewed 13 May 2012

I stayed with a friend & we both welcomed by the owner, who was very friendly with a good bit of humour. He showed us the room and explained about breakfast, the commercial room for guest. The room was very tidy, clean with tea & coffee. The breakfast was made to our individual taste with plenty of cereals, toast, teas, coffee & juice. They had plenty of choice for breakfast. A very very good stay and for a good price. Will be going there again.

Room Tip: The Hotel is in a quiet part of town, so it very quiet & next to the beach
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled with friends