The Southcliff
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Restaurant
  • Bar/Lounge
View Hotel
All reviewsplay roomsouth beachan ironing board and ironb bcooked breakfastpre orderfaultless staycar parkhotel is spotlessly cleana stones throwhospitality trayyogurthelpful ownerthought of everythingshort walk to the beachan overnight staythe bank holiday weekend
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 22 September 2012 via mobile

Having booked the hotel for a birthday treat for my partner and having never stayed myself in Tenby I was very pleased with the decision to book here for 3 nights purely on reviews made on trip advisor. The rooms were clean, tidy and fresh towels were provided everyday if required. The hosts were very helpful and friendly. Breakfast was good with plenty of choice, loving herbal teas myself I was very impressed with the large selection. The cost in my opinion was value for money, with a good location near to the beach, shopping area etc, there are endless restaurants, cafes and pubs. Would definately recommend the Southcliffe.

• Stayed: September 2012
2  Thank Djmjh
Reviewed 18 September 2012

It's right next to transition/registration/expo and a 3 min walk from the multi-storey car park. Kept bike in their secure garage - very easy. Pam and Brian the owners are fab - can't do enough to make the stay very easy for competitors and family. We had a family room - ideal. Early breakfast on race day - no problem. Special requests (eg soya milk) totally catered for. All in all -look no further. On race morning, because of its great location, I was able to get up at a reasonable time, have breakfast - walk 2 mins to transition to check the bike, come back to the hotel (toilet/wetsuit on etc) say bye to the family and step outside to join the procession of athletes walking down to the beach start. Just what you need. They have good wifi at the hotel - so the family can track the event live through the day. It's a 3 min walk to the centre of town and the run course. The bike course passes outside! Can't thank them enough for being great hosts - keep it up.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with family
5  Thank tywitops
Reviewed 17 September 2012

My wife & I booked in to the Southcliff Hotel for a long weekend based on reviews we read on Trip Advisor, most of these reviews are very accurate.
Our room was spotless and I could see our car in the public car park opposite from our window.
There was complementary tea & coffee renewed daily.
The breakfast was lovely, I could probably have eaten two but that's just because I'm a greedy pig.
Pam & Brian were excellent hosts and were super helpful.
We would definitely have no hesitation recommending the Southcliff to anyone.
Tony & Becky
Birmingham

• Stayed: September 2012
2  Thank Tonyob1979
Reviewed 13 September 2012

My wife and myself stayed here for two nights and had a fantastic time. Nothing was a problem for these lovely people and our room and breakfast was spot on. It is located in a great position in Tenby with lovely views. We'll be seeing them again next year.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank JohnSmith21781
Reviewed 25 August 2012

We stayed for a week with our two children and were very impressed with how family-friendly the hotel is. The owners have thought of everything to make it easier for families such as free juice and snacks every day for children, child-sized breakfast portions served on children's plates, cushions on children's chairs, packed lunches made to order and the huge playroom. The hotel is immaculate and very comfortable with all the facilities you would expect. The breakfasts are fantastic, made to order and perfectly served. The beach is very close and it is just a short walk into the centre of the town. Pam and Brian really know what they are doing and provide a great experience.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family