“Still lovely ”

Blue Ball Restaurant
Ranked #6 of 127 Restaurants in Tenby
Price range: US$57 - US$57
Cuisines: European
Good for: Groups, Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 14 June 2014 via mobile

Been visiting Tenby for a few years and the blue ball is always a favourite. Food was great, staff pleasant, 20% off on a weekday was a bonus but something I can't put my finger on wasn't quite there this year. However I would still really recommend providing you are aware of prices beforehand and check out the menu first to check you fancy what's available (as you would anywhere!).

Reviewed 10 June 2014

Visited with friends following a day in Tenby whilst we were staying locally. We had the place recommended by friends and we weren’t disappointed although even though we took advantage of the 20% discount between 6pm & 7pm, it was still quite pricey. However, the staff were friendly and welcoming and the food was good quality and tasty. Certainly worth a visit but be aware of the prices.

Reviewed 6 June 2014

We had a great meal at the Blue Ball Restaurant in Tenby this week. The presentation was superb and the taste was great. The portions were of good size too - we had to share a pudding! The staff were very efficient and welcoming. It was a great night out and we would definitely call again if we visited Tenby.

1  Thank Cysgod
Reviewed 1 June 2014

Lovely staff,delicious food beautifully presented .......friendly atmosphere.knowledge of waitresses good too.

1  Thank sazza60
Reviewed 1 June 2014

We had this restaurant booked before we arrived at Tenby so no knowledge of its reputation, which was good. Modern looking restaurant which I would call minimalist décor, spacious between tables and courteous young ladies served us. We started with garlic bread & olives to share. Three of our group had fish while I settled for the Chicken Kiev, filled with Welsh Blue Cheese. All meals were well presented with seasonal vegetables. The others thoroughly enjoyed their dishes but I found the Chicken Kiev a bit bland. Maybe I was expecting a stronger blue cheese flavour, other than that the course was fine. Only a couple of us had dessert, I choose the Sticky Ginger Bread pudding. Good choice, this was lovely. Overall a nice meal albeit I thought a bit pricey, but fresh fish normally is these days.

2  Thank RoyE