“Lovely food and good service”
Review of Carrington's Restaurant. - CLOSED

Carrington's Restaurant.
Price range: US$51 - US$51
Good for: Local cuisine, Romantic, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 8 August 2014

Had a lovely dinner at the Carringtons and the service was very good, prices were good too, we had 2 courses and glad they did a cheese board

Reviewed 6 August 2014

I cannot agree with the reviewer 5th August. The staff at Carringtons will go out of their way to accommodate guests. The service is excellent as is the quality of the food. I can only assume the reviewer arrived ' out of hours' which would explain why the restaurant was empty. There are always plenty of people there when I visit. They do a light lunch menu from 12 till 2 and dinner from 6 till 9 with snacks in between. The reviewers comments are not far short of libel and I know that the staff would be aghast at being called racist! Go and see for yourself and take more note of the vast majority of reviews on here.

Reviewed 5 August 2014

Ate here on several occasions during our stay including Sunday lunch. The table d'hote was excellent value for the quality,presentation and selection.
Mark is a good host and very knowledgable. The other staff are friendly and attentive. The sevice is excellent.
A special mention must be made of the trifle which my husband thought was the best he had ever tasted.

Reviewed 5 August 2014

Wanted to have lunch and again dinner as I was staying in the hotel but was turned down by the man behind the bar, who I th7nk is the chef too. He was not accommodating nor friendly. Though he wzs politically correct but it was obvious he did not want us eating in the restaurant his tone was evidently racist and we were really upset. Anyway restaurant was empty in the two occasions. Not recommended.

Reviewed 3 August 2014

Visited whilst on a break in Tenby, was made very welcome from the minute we walked through the door, ordered from the menu while sat in the bar area, then took through to the restaurant to our table with some very delicious bread, we had starters and can highly recommend the home made soup have to say it was the best soup I have ever tasted, the main meals arrived I had steak (which was perfectly cooked to how I ordered) my husband had the lamb, side dishes were brought in of chips, potatoes, carrots, swede, cabbage and broccoli everything was just perfect, unfortunately we were to full to try the deserts but looking at other diners they did look delicious, We will definitely go back to this restaurant when we are back in Tenby. People who are saying it is overpriced - yes you can go into town and getting cheaper meals in bars but they are nothing compared to the service and quality of food you get here.

1  Thank Helen E