“Beautiful view and tasty food” 5 of 5 bubbles

Bay of Bengal
Ranked #45 of 114 Restaurants in Tenby
Price range: US$13 - US$23
Cuisines: Indian, Asian, Balti, Bangladeshi
Good for: Cheap Eats, View, Romantic, Groups, Kids, Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Cardiff, United Kingdom
“Beautiful view and tasty food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 May 2014

I went here on Saturday night for a meal with my fiancé- we were hoping for some tasty Indian food and a lovely view and we were not disappointed! We were about 30 minuites early but the friendly waiter showed us to a table downstairs with a stunning view overlooking the beach and harbour. We were served quickly and the food was lovely- a little more pricey than we are used to but we enjoyed the meal so didn't mind paying a little more. Lovely staff, lovely food, stunning view - we would definitely go back for a special treat when visiting Tenby again.

Visited May 2014
1 Thank oliviacharig

Peterborough
“Average food, friendly staff”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 April 2014 via mobile

We hadn't booked but they managed to accommodate our request for a table with a view. It was quite chilly in the restaurant though. It is bring your own alcohol. Food was average. I had chicken tikka which was a little tough but our friends had lamb and said it was nice.

Malvern, United Kingdom
“This restaurant serves microwaved food on a conveyor belt,”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 April 2014

I have visited this restaurant on many occasions before and it has been adequate. I had to wait 30 minutes for my order to be taken and then we were served microwaved tough chicken but before we had finished the starter the main course arrived and was put on the table.
When I made my feelings known the owner said I should have asked for a break after the starters were taken away (not possible as the main course was on the table).

• Visited April 2014
Tenby, United Kingdom
“Definately better places to find a good curry...”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 March 2014

I came here for my birthday, a large group of 12.

the food was fine, nothing too special. They got our orders wrong and were in no way encouraged to rectify and we simply just had to deal with what we were given. The service is poor, the men are very grumpy and I felt as though we were very much an annoyance to be eating there.

its BYO drinks but they have soft drinks. These soft drinks come out of large 2 litre bottles that aren't refrigerated and have been open for not sure how long.

It is not value for money, we were chagred £23 for poppadums (2 per person) and we couldn't make out the scribbly hand written bill and we were sure we were over charged for several things.

Definately go to barbucci if your in tenby. This is a tourist trap and will simply make money because of its location, and they lack on their custoemr service, food and value.

• Visited February 2014
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
Shrewsbury, United Kingdom
“Good food with a great view.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 March 2014 via mobile

The food is very good and flavoursome and we really enjoyed our night at the Bay of Bengal. The view from our table was just stunning, looking over the sea.

• Visited April 2013