Ramada Plaza Southport
Andora Hotel(Southport)(Great Value!)
US$67
The Heidi Bed & Breakfast(Southport)(Great Value!)
US$107
  • Restaurant
Travelocity
Baytrees Hotel(Southport)
3,414 results
All reviewsthe underground car parkfifth floorblackpool towerexcellent hotelmodern hotelevening mealenjoyable staylovely roomlord streetshort breakreception staffstayed for one nightcomfy bedbreakfast was excellenttown centremarinepromenade
Reviewed 20 April 2014

Nice hotel good location very comfortable beds but overpriced at £110.00 for room only, bar staff looked embarrassed asking for £8.00 for two bottles of sparkling water, would think twice before I booked this hotel again.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
gmramadaplaza, General Manager at Ramada Plaza Southport, responded to this reviewResponded 22 April 2014

Many thanks for your recent review, I am sorry you felt that we were a little overpriced however on busy weekends our prices are very competitive with any hotel offering a similar standard of accommodation anywhere in the UK. The price for large bottles of water is very competitive also for both the area and standard of hotel.

I do hope that you have joined our mailing list and have the opportunity to avail of the many special book direct offers throughout the year.

Regards

Enda Rylands

Reviewed 19 April 2014 via mobile

We stayed at the Ramada Plaza for our first time on 18/04/14 and hopefully this will not be our last.
Warm and friendly staff from the lady on reception through to the housekeeping staff with their cheery greeting in the morning.
Room was spacious, immaculate and very comfortable with a lovely view over the lake.
Restaurant staff were lovely and there was a nice variety of quality meals to choose from all served with a smile.
The only criticism I have is not with the hotel but with Southport itself.... nice enough place during the day but more than dull at night.

Debbie and Graham

Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Anokenerie

Many thanks for the excellent review, I am delighted that you enjoyed all the the hotel had to offer and that the staff were pleasant and welcoming.

I am sure that given the opportunity I can help improve your opinion of Southport, there really is an awful lot to do in the evenings and would happily offer suggestions in the future.

A visit to Visitsouthport website may also help you plan you visit.

Reviewed 17 April 2014

We stayed in the Ramada Southport before and again had a most enjoyable stay this month. This time I was even more aware of the ridiculously good value for money you can get at this hotel. Prices must be higher during English school holidays and in summer, but where else can you get a dinner, bed & breakfast deal for only £40 per adult? Kids stay for a lot less again. I don't understand how they do it, but it gave me and my family the opportunity to get away for a few days and enjoy a very comfortable break at a price we could afford.

We thoroughly enjoyed the spacious family room with comfortable beds, excellent bathroom with large soft towels, free Wifi, nice breakfast buffet, very tasty dinners and free use of the swimming pools at Victoria Leisure across the road. There is also a safe in each room, TV and a fridge, all free of charge. The underground car park is very convenient and safe and very good value at £3 per 24 hours.

Many thanks to all staff for making our stay such a pleasant one: front-of-house for answering my questions patiently, restaurant staff for their excellent service, housekeeping for their attention to detail and friendly faces and last but not least the kitchen staff for all the great evening meals!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank BrawScotland

Thank you for taking the time to review the hotel here on Tripadvisor, I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us and found it to be value for money, we really can't do any more than that.

I am grateful for your kind comments regarding the staff, these will be passed on.

We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 16 April 2014

We only stayed one night but it must have been the most comfortable hotel bed ever, and I've stayed in a few.

Meals were excellent , we spent the evening in the bar, but when we arrived earlier it was sunny and we sat and had a drink on the terrace.

Staff were excellent , we stay in Southport fairly regular for a chill out at a different hotel, but we are certainly changing to the Ramada from now on.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple

Thank you for this great review, I am thrilled that you enjoyed your visit and that we will now be your hotel of choice in Southport. The team and I are delighted that you had an excellent meal and experience and look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed 14 April 2014

We have just had another great stay at the ramada plaza for my birthday We have now stayed at this hotel 44 times and we have always been very well looked after and never had anything to complain about .Reception excellent lounge and restaurant excellent many thanks for another great stay to Enda and. all the staff

Room Tip: Chose one of the suites worth the extra
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Malcolm S

Malcolm

It is always a pleasure to welcome you both to the hotel, after all you are one of our most loyal guests, however we will never take anything for granted and will continue to work hard to ensure that your next visit is as good as you last.

Kind regards