“Dolce vita good night out”
Review of Dolce Vita

Dolce Vita
Ranked #37 of 357 Restaurants in Southport
Price range: US$39 - US$65
Cuisines: Italian, European
Good for: Romantic, Groups, Kids, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Dolce vita good night out”
Reviewed 23 August 2014

Love the food, staff are friendly, competent, chef is the best - love Tom Waring, he is the best, Mario excellent host, always have a wonderful night out when we go there for a meal, nothing too much trouble.

• Visited August 2014

Liverpool, United Kingdom
“Apple pie”
Reviewed 3 August 2014

Had a great meal Friday night finished off with damianos fantastic apple pie
Love this restaurant . Many thanks to Vladimir and Sandro for the great service

• Visited August 2014
Liverpool, United Kingdom
“Michael buble tribute night”
Reviewed 10 June 2014 via mobile

What a fab evening, "mr buble"was an exceptional entertainer keeping his audience captivated. But the real star of the evening was once again the amazing food ..... Everything was perfect ...

Visited June 2014
Ainsdale, United Kingdom
“Can't wait to go back!”
Reviewed 10 April 2014

This was our first experience of Dolce Vita and I massively impressed. We are new to the area and we are busy working our way through the local restaurants and I have to be honest, this one was not at the top of my 'must go' places. Simply a case of judging a book by its cover, not wanting to sound rude but I just thought it looked a tad dated from the front. We decided to go after we had watched the Grand National and we didnt book but we were welcomed and looked after brilliantly on such a busy day.
We were sat in a cornered off 'reception area' at first and immediately offered drinks and olives were brought over. Very relaxing start to our meal and again felt so welcome, I was right though, there were plastic flowers!!!
We decided to go for the special menu which i think was 2 courses for 18.95 because we hadnt been before we wanted to get a feel for the food. Lots of choice and literally every mouthful of food was devine, depth of flavour, clean fresh and so well executed. What certainly needs a mention was the chicken and beef stroganoff, it was just simply perfect, you could taste all the elements of the recipe and each mouthful was a delight. The kitchen is open and you can see the care and attention that the Chef and his team pay to each and every dish that goes out. The kitchen and the restaurant are just spotless.
The waiting on staff are professional, friendy and attentive and add to the seamless kitchen service.
One of the things that struck me most aside from the food was the fantastic atmosphere in the restaurant, people were really enjoying themselves, including us. It was almost like you were eating with family, the welcome was so fabulous.
There were a couple of big parties eating when we went and they were looked after so well, food was coming out of the kitchen promptly and they all eat together. I would be happy to book the whole family for a special occasion and know it would be great and there would be something for everyone on the menu.
I always try to give an objective view when i post on here so all I can say is if you want to wow someone with a fancy pants venue then go to liverpool city centre or Southport but if you want romantic, atmosphere, relaxed, comfortable and just fantastic food this is the place and as the title of my review says, I can't wait to go back!!

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank Ladycatherinehay
Southport, United Kingdom
“dolce vita is the best”
Reviewed 8 April 2014

I dine out regularly and have to say Dolce Vita is the best.
On Mother`s Day I took my mum out to the Restaurant, which was
very busy, the food was delicious, staff and service excellent.

• Visited March 2014