“What service and value”

Ranked #10 of 378 Restaurants in Southport
Price range: US$7 - US$28
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: The Office is a new superb restaurant in the heart of the town centre. With sumptuous decor and classy lighting, incorporating booths for your dining pleasure.
Reviewed 19 June 2014

Fab place went with friends who had been before. Very varied menu and great value for money. £13.95 for 2 course. Some unsual dish, My husband had pigeon to start. Well worth a visit. Will go next time I visit Southpot.

Reviewed 9 June 2014

This occasion was as part of a 30th birthday celebration, there were over 20 of us in the party and it was simply perfect. The food, service and quality were all fabulous. Even though the restaurant was seemingly full, everything went smoothly.
Many thanks to all the staff, will certainly recommend.

Reviewed 1 June 2014

Took my parents, family and friends here for Sunday lunch. There was twelve of us celebrating my parents Golden Wedding Anniversary. Starting with drinks outside sat in the sun whilst waiting for our guest to arrive then adjourning inside to the table. We all had a mix of different starters, mains and desserts and couldn't fault the quality of food or service. The Staff also had a christening for approx 80 people as well as a busy restaurant area and remained focussed with everything going on about them. All of the my party enjoyed ever aspect of the meal. We shall be back. Many thanks to all the staff and management for making my parents day such a joy.

Reviewed 8 May 2014

Had a great meal today at the office, absolutely beautiful steak BUT a few more chips would be perfect.

Reviewed 3 May 2014

Lovely good good service, ten of us for dinner, one thing fatty ribeye steak, but it was then taken off the bill, personally I thought food was lovely, but chef should not have served fatty steak .. But worth a visit