Visited with family last Sunday. i was a little apprehensive as the price of the sunday lunch was £7. Well it was very good value. It is a buffet style self-service carvery with several choices of starters, mains and puddings, including vegetarian. The food was good and plentiful, the room was nicely decorated and the staff were polite.i must say i was surprised it was only £7 for 3 courses! Britannia please dont change the price! :)
The only down side was that you cannot book a table and the dining chairs are big and difficult to move.
I would not hesitate to visit again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Prince of Wales Hotel in Southport is a beautiful reminder of our Victorian Heritage, an elegant building with landscaped gardens. Throughout the reception, lounge area and bedrooms, the decoration has been kept in keeping with the elegant and stylish character of the building. All 154 en-suite bedrooms of the Prince of Wales hotel have been tastefully designed to preserve the Victorian style of this Southport hotel. Many of the rooms overlook Lord Street, the main shopping and entertainment area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, LateRooms, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Britannia Prince of Wales - Southport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Britannia Prince Of Wales-Southport Hotel Southport
- Hotel Prince Southport Wales
- Southport Prince Of Wales
- Prince Wales Hotel Southport