We stayed at the Prince of Wales at the end of May 2012. We had a very enjoyable break. Our room which was at the rear of the hotel was large and comfortable. The buffet style breakfast and evening dinner were enjoyable and exceeded ourexpectations. Although there wer 4 coaches in the hotel we encountered no delays in meals service. The staff we encountered were all friendly and helpful. As a bonus the car park at the front of the hotel with access directly onto Lord Street was excellent value at £2 per night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Prince of Wales Hotel in Southport is a beautiful reminder of our Victorian Heritage, an elegant building with landscaped gardens. Throughout the reception, lounge area and bedrooms, the decoration has been kept in keeping with the elegant and stylish character of the building. All 154 en-suite bedrooms of the Prince of Wales hotel have been tastefully designed to preserve the Victorian style of this Southport hotel. Many of the rooms overlook Lord Street, the main shopping and entertainment area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Britannia Prince of Wales - Southport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Britannia Prince Of Wales-Southport Hotel Southport
- Hotel Prince Southport Wales
- Southport Prince Of Wales
- Prince Wales Hotel Southport