We have just enjoyed an overnight stay with a KGB voucher for D,B&B, wine and chocolates. The room was on the third floor but it was an executive twin so larger than most, with a large bathroom with big bath. All the rooms in the hotel were very clean and the food was excellent, hot, fresh and and there was a good choice for dinner and breakfast. The reception advised us to visit the dining room early as the hotel was full with coaches this was a good advise.
Yes, the hotel was tired but you get what you pay for and to be on the main street with parking was a bonus.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Prince of Wales Hotel in Southport is a beautiful reminder of our Victorian Heritage, an elegant building with landscaped gardens. Throughout the reception, lounge area and bedrooms, the decoration has been kept in keeping with the elegant and stylish character of the building. All 154 en-suite bedrooms of the Prince of Wales hotel have been tastefully designed to preserve the Victorian style of this Southport hotel. Many of the rooms overlook Lord Street, the main shopping and entertainment area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, LateRooms, HotelsClick, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Britannia Prince of Wales - Southport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Britannia Prince Of Wales-Southport Hotel Southport
- Hotel Prince Southport Wales
- Southport Prince Of Wales
- Prince Wales Hotel Southport