one night DB&B on KGB deal. checked in prompt on 3pm no problem, overnight car parking cost £2 for residents. reception staff busy but efficient., every where well presented and clean.room was good size double at rear of hotel,a tub chair and comfortable dressing table chair, and all furnishings well upholstered. dinner buffet plenty of choice,cauldren of homemade soup and bread,whole cooked salmon,tuna with mayo and salad choice,hot pot and several other meat dishes with usual veg/potatoes.choice of 3 desserts. after a quiet comfortable night, buffet breakfast was again well presented,full english etc. location is perfect for all southport. well worth the money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Prince of Wales Hotel in Southport is a beautiful reminder of our Victorian Heritage, an elegant building with landscaped gardens. Throughout the reception, lounge area and bedrooms, the decoration has been kept in keeping with the elegant and stylish character of the building. All 154 en-suite bedrooms of the Prince of Wales hotel have been tastefully designed to preserve the Victorian style of this Southport hotel. Many of the rooms overlook Lord Street, the main shopping and entertainment area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Britannia Prince of Wales - Southport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Britannia Prince Of Wales-Southport Hotel Southport
- Hotel Prince Southport Wales
- Southport Prince Of Wales
- Prince Wales Hotel Southport