Been again to the Prince of Wales as it's superb value for money and is set on the main shopping street (lord street) with its wonderful canopies, The building is very architectural and is from a bygone era, it does require some updates as do most places nowadays but this doesn't detract from its character, There is an absolutely beautiful ballroom that's well worth a look if you visit it, The breakfasts are good quality and the bar extremely well priced for a hotel, I. Can't recommend it enough for the price really and my partner who's first visit it was she adored the place, Maybe next time we will get an upgraded room with a jacuzy bath which I have stayed in before and we may even plan (fingers crossed) our wedding here as they do packages for this. Our thanks to the staff and we will be back very soon..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Prince of Wales Hotel in Southport is a beautiful reminder of our Victorian Heritage, an elegant building with landscaped gardens. Throughout the reception, lounge area and bedrooms, the decoration has been kept in keeping with the elegant and stylish character of the building. All 154 en-suite bedrooms of the Prince of Wales hotel have been tastefully designed to preserve the Victorian style of this Southport hotel. Many of the rooms overlook Lord Street, the main shopping and entertainment area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ebookers, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HRS, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Britannia Prince of Wales - Southport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Britannia Prince Of Wales-Southport Hotel Southport
- Hotel Prince Southport Wales
- Southport Prince Of Wales
- Prince Wales Hotel Southport