Stayed for 2 nights. Quiet, comfortable room. All staff were friendly and helpful. The food was excellent and even as a vegetarian I was catered for. (Not always the case!) Couldn't park the car in the hotel car park on the saturday, but lots of room on sunday. Ideally situated for the shops. We paid £4.60 each for rover tickets and got the train into Liverpool. The tickets can be used on the Mersey Ferry and all buses round town - absolute bargain! Go and enjoy!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Prince of Wales Hotel in Southport is a beautiful reminder of our Victorian Heritage, an elegant building with landscaped gardens. Throughout the reception, lounge area and bedrooms, the decoration has been kept in keeping with the elegant and stylish character of the building. All 154 en-suite bedrooms of the Prince of Wales hotel have been tastefully designed to preserve the Victorian style of this Southport hotel. Many of the rooms overlook Lord Street, the main shopping and entertainment area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Expedia, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Britannia Prince of Wales - Southport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Britannia Prince Of Wales-Southport Hotel Southport
- Hotel Prince Southport Wales
- Southport Prince Of Wales
- Prince Wales Hotel Southport