In the past been to several Btitannia Hotels and never been disappionted and once again no disappointments at the Prince of Wales.
Checked in mid afternoon and found the radiator only luke warm on our way to dinner we reported the lack of heating to reception. On our return to our room nice and warm and an electric heater running. Following morning at 08-30 am the Maintainace arrived, after about 15mins we were informed that a Plumber had been booked to come and fix the system. We were then given keys to 2 rooms to visit and select an alternative.
All staff were excellent, friendly and helpful.
All areas clean and in good order.
Food was very satisfing and hot food was hot.
We look forward to further visits.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Prince of Wales Hotel in Southport is a beautiful reminder of our Victorian Heritage, an elegant building with landscaped gardens. Throughout the reception, lounge area and bedrooms, the decoration has been kept in keeping with the elegant and stylish character of the building. All 154 en-suite bedrooms of the Prince of Wales hotel have been tastefully designed to preserve the Victorian style of this Southport hotel. Many of the rooms overlook Lord Street, the main shopping and entertainment area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Britannia Prince of Wales - Southport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Britannia Prince Of Wales-Southport Hotel Southport
- Hotel Prince Southport Wales
- Southport Prince Of Wales
- Prince Wales Hotel Southport