“Recommend this cafe.”

Cuisines: Cafe
Good for: Child-friendly, Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Reviewed 15 July 2014 via mobile

Had a lovely lunch with freinds from the USA. Service was impeccable, and loved the vibe. Also good to see support for a venture to help people with autism. Will definitely return. The menu was good, and I liked to browse the craft/artwork on display.

Reviewed 5 July 2014

We had four lovely lunches that were also really good value. Staff were very nice. A pleasure and the kids want to go back.

Reviewed 2 July 2014

I decided to try here with my friend for lunch as the reviews where so good on here.I was not dissappionted,the place had a nice pleasant feel to it the staff where really friendly .my friend ordered a piece of cake that was the size of a mountain she took half home with her in a doggy bag ,she said it was amazing,I had the pannini it was so fresh and nicely presented.I left did some shopping for a while met up with my partner and returned later for coffee and cake omg the carrot cake is amazing,I hope a great little place keeps its standards high and continues to maintain the whole ambience for a long time to come as I certainly will return in the future. Great job guys!

Reviewed 23 June 2014

Wonderful cafe for a coffee and cake. I usually go with my daughter for coffee and a catch-up and the cake is always our treat!! Very aptly named - 'A great little place' certainly sums it up for us :) Lovely friendly staff and is always clean and comfortable.

Reviewed 12 June 2014 via mobile

I've been to this cafe, and it's sister cafe round the corner several times. It is efficient and well organised and the food generally good and fairly priced. Soup and cheese and chutney sandwich is great value but salad leaves a bit tired on occasion...