Scarisbrick Hotel Southport
  • Pool
  • Beachfront
Baytrees Hotel(Southport)
US$92
Balmoral Lodge Hotel(Southport)(Great Value!)
US$57
US$100
US$97
Travelocity
  • Restaurant
US$94
PremierInn.com
Travelodge Southport Hotel(Southport)(Great Value!)
US$52
Travelodge
Waterford Hotel(Southport)
1,871 results
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 29 May 2014 via mobile

Dated. Reminded me of the hotel out of the film Shining. Food is not appealing at all. Ate out.Ideal for stag and hen nights. It appeared to b run by young people with no heart in their positions. Shoddy. Don't blame them as they are making money for Brittania chain who are not interested in customer service only taking your money. It is central. But for what! Southport is a ghost town.

• Stayed: May 2014
2  Thank juboo58
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Believe me when i say i am really fair and only complain when they are deserved, so heres my review.

Firstly the decor and general condition of this hotel, means it needs a lot of money to raise the bedroom and interiors to good everyday acceptability.
Secondly underneath the hotel are at my count 5 bars and in two the music is loud, and no matter where you are in the hotel, you will not sleep well for the noise.We got in at 12.30 am on Saturday and tried to sleep, but the music went on and on.

The food is good and the central location, but each morning, we could not sit straight down to breakfast, because the dining area is way too small for the amount of people staying in the hotel. In all my life, i have not had to wait to sit at a breakfast table in an hotel, let alone twenty minutes every morning.
So why don't they put dining tables in the adjoined room, that they send you to wait in, the answer to the problem is that obvious, i am advising you to book a B & B or another hotel, this hotel is not cheap and you do not get value for money.

Room Tip: Do not book.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank christopher s
Reviewed 28 May 2014

I only stayed here because the organisation I was working for booked me in without consulting me. It is shabby, the lock on my door didn't work, I had to go to a sister hotel for a truly vile evening meal, the breakfast was disgusting - instant coffee in this day and age!

Room Tip: Avoid staying in this hotel at all costs!
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank Dave F
Reviewed 21 May 2014

I booked this hotel for my parents who been through alot of health issues as a surprise. I booked bed and breakfast and evening meal and one night stay. I also paid an extra £20.00 to upgrade there room to the double executive suite. OMG this room wasnt ready when they arrived so the hotel put them in a different room which apparently was better with four poster bed. OMG the room was very dated with much need of decorating. There was a shower as stated but this was attached to the tap with no where to hang it from so you could get a proper shower, considering this was an upgrade on the double executive room god knows what standard that would have been. The evening meal was a buffett style with no much selection and food wasnt appealing at all, which was the same with the breakfast the next day. They will not be returning here and would not recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: Dont go there
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Michele B
Reviewed 19 May 2014

Beware !!!!
After I booked this hotel, I called the Brittania Hotels call centre to ask for my booking (in a months time) to be changed to a later date as something important has come up
They tell me they need a payment of £15 to change the booking !!!!!! What a rip....
£15 to push a few buttons
Great customer service....NOT
Oh, and they operate a 10p per min phone line to do all this on
You have been warned....
The hotel itself is a run down, dirty flea ridden pit
It's best bar serves ALL drinks in plastic glasses....says it all
Seems that all Brittania hotels never have money spent on them, yes rooms are cheap (ish) but will never book one of their hotels again
Have you noticed their Tripadviser scores are always average to low
Stay away

Room Tip: Go to another hotel
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple