“Viva La Fino's!”
Review of Finos At The Waterfront - CLOSED

Finos At The Waterfront
Price range: US$10 - US$32
Cuisines: Spanish
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Our new Unlimited Tapas meal deal now available. Choose from over 30 Tapas prepared and cooked to order from the kitchen. Order as often as you want. Enjoy this fantastic fiesta for just £ 15.95. Savour the wonderful flavours and culture of contemporary Spanish tapas at Finos at the Waterfront . Perched on Southport's dramatic Waterfront, only steps from Southport Theatre, this vibrant restaurant is just the right blend of casual and chic. Join us for home-cooked flavours using the finest locally sourced produce coupled with the best Spanish ingredients. A fine selection of cocktails, sangrias and specially sourced wines from esteemed Spanish family vineyards complement every dish. Finos at the Waterfront is a fun, festive restaurant and bar - a wonderful spot for family meals, romantic dinners on the terrace or a quick nibble before or after the theatre.
Reviewed 19 June 2014 via mobile

Me and my wife and son tried Fino's one Sunday afternoon around 2 pm June 2014 and it was amazing! The staff were friendly, very polite and new exactly what they were doing despite some of the reviews on here. I called prior to visiting to clarify things, and the staff did very clearly.
They made sure we got the best deal on the day and we paid around £37 for two adults all you can eat, over child's set tapas menu meal with a pudding, and 4 or 5 soft drinks. This was absolutely brilliant value, quality and service! All of the food was fresh cooked to order, and really high quality. I totally did not expect it to be so good as it is an all you can eat restaurant but it was really something special! I would highly recommend it to any family for any occasion! It was a shame not too see it busier as it was a real find! We have walked past it many times without realising it as its next door to another chain pub, but you must go and try it! We were put off initially because of some of the petty reviews on here, but I think you should make your own mind up, and go with an open mind and empty stomach as you won't go hungry or be disappointed! Highly recommended and I can't wait to go back! Vamos!

FinosAtTheWaterfront, Owner at Finos At The Waterfront, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2014

Thank you for recent visit and taking the time to write such a great review of your experience.

I am please to see that you thought the Unlimited Tapas banquet offers good value for money without detracting form the quality of our food.

Kind Regards

Reviewed 19 June 2014

After a wander about dropped in here and very pleased we did. Service only bettered by the food and not often you can say that. We just wanted something lightish so able to choose from the lunchtime menu but was so tasty we went for more in the end. It was delicious - and I am fussy eater. Service excellent. Place clean and cheery. Pity we don't live nearer or we would be regulars!

Thank you for leaving such a positive review about you recent visit and we hope to welcome you back on your next visit to Southport

Reviewed 15 June 2014

We had the unlimited tapas....£30 including a house drink for 2 adults and the young ones had the half price version.
Everything we ordered was excellent. We particularly liked the whitebait, poco chorizo and pork stew.
Over the years we have eaten here several times a year and it has always been great.
This kind of offer is brilliant value.
Younger children with smaller appetites than ours, can eat free at the weekend with these adult meals from a 3 course menu, with unlimited drinks....ours have loved that too.

1  Thank dlc473

Thank you reviewing your recent visit and custom over the past few years ( 3 years in September, how time flies)
I am glad that you found our Special offer of 2 Unlimited banquets and 2 house drinks for £ 30 to be great value

Reviewed 3 June 2014 via mobile

We visited by accident after a long day on the Funfair with my partner and 3 year old and my friend and her 2 year old and 5 year old..
Nice clean restaurant, good seating and fun colour scheme.
Good value menu offers.. Children ate free and good choice on menu for little ones..
Food arrived quickly and was DELICIOUS.. Good choices on set menus and very knowledgable staff regarding individual dishes..
Very good toilet facilities exceptionally clean and nice touches of moisturiser on offer!!
Very good experience would recommend to anybody well worth a visit..
Need to advertise more as had no idea it even existed and even when close by it was easily missed..
Would I visit again?? YES definitely I have dishes I've yet to try!!

2  Thank Mishelle D

Thank your such great feedback on your recent visit and we open to welcome you back on your next visit to Southport

Reviewed 2 June 2014

Went here on Friday for a meal with a friend before going to see a show at the Theatre.
Food was great, very tasty and good value for money. The only downside is if you dont like tapas and prefer plain food, there is nothing for you (would be no good for my other half).

The service was great and Jonathon was a very attentive waiter.

Would recommend.

1  Thank emsiewemsy

Thank you for positive feedback, I will pass on your comments to Jonathan too