“breakfast not my cup of tea”

Chiquito - Southport
Ranked #126 of 374 Restaurants in Southport
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 29 July 2014

Arrived at Southport received txt from o2 rewards breakfast for £1 at Chiquito, so in I went, staff nice and friendly especially the red headed lad, the breakfast was ok but if I had paid full price around £6 I would have been gutted, it came as it said on menu, I sausage bacon 2 eggs mushrooms ash browns small dish of beans, bacon was just fat to be honest, rest was ok, all in all was just a snack, if you like small breakfast at nice friendly place its fine, if you like a big breakfast its not the place for you, I must add that it was busy due to the offer but service was very prompt.

Reviewed 10 July 2014 via mobile

Found this by chance driving around while on holiday in southport.. All I can say is amazing! Food is amazing! Staff are very friendly.. And it's all at a really good price! 10/10

Reviewed 8 July 2014

Came here with the family,sat outside in the sun.the waitress was great,really friendly,we ordered our food ,staters were nice ,main course was excellent,,I recommend the ribs and chicken,we all enjoyed our food.service was fast ,the atmosphere was buzzing as people enjoyed being out in the sun.we will go again if we are ever in southport.

Reviewed 8 July 2014

Walked into to chiquitos expecting a reasonable meal, disappointed isn't even the word. Started of with the potato skins, which i couldn't even finish, they put them with some salsa but it was just horrendous. Then the main, I had chicken and to be fair was actually alright, well the quality was not the quantity. Payed £15 for the meal, and had to go mcdonalds afterwards as i was still hungry. That sums it up really if you want to pay too much for terrible food go chiquitos.

1  Thank Markthemango
Reviewed 23 June 2014

We went for an early tea on Sunday 22/6/14.We sat down at 4.40pm and had our table cleaned and our drinks order taken shortly afterwards, then it all ground to a halt. Everything took ages, from the drinks to the garlic bread and eventually to our main meals. Two of us received meals which had obviously been on the pass for some time and arrived tepid,the rice was crusty and the tortilla chips were soggy.The other two meal were served 10-15 minutes later,one hour after our arrival, but we still didn't eat together as ours had been sent (by us) back to the kitchen. When one our party finished his meal he was horrified to find WRITING (done by someone's finger) in the grease on his plate which had been hidden by the food.This meal was deleted from the bill and we had 20% knocked off the bill for the poor service and cold food. It wasn't even spicy. The whole experience was the opposite of the Chiquito "philosophy". We sat outside because it was a hot day, but our view was of the car park that we were practically sat in.Very disappointing.