“Great !”

Ranked #113 of 382 Restaurants in Southport
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 30 July 2014

We visited in July for an evening meal. We have been to a Chiquitos in London and Edinburgh before and thought these were okay, however we felt this restaurant was much better. The food was really tasty, and the staff very helpful. When you are dining in a chain restaurant you don't always get top marks from start to finish and sadly you don't expect to, but this branch of Chiquitos is really very good.

Reviewed 29 July 2014

Arrived at Southport received txt from o2 rewards breakfast for £1 at Chiquito, so in I went, staff nice and friendly especially the red headed lad, the breakfast was ok but if I had paid full price around £6 I would have been gutted, it came as it said on menu, I sausage bacon 2 eggs mushrooms ash browns small dish of beans, bacon was just fat to be honest, rest was ok, all in all was just a snack, if you like small breakfast at nice friendly place its fine, if you like a big breakfast its not the place for you, I must add that it was busy due to the offer but service was very prompt.

Reviewed 10 July 2014 via mobile

Found this by chance driving around while on holiday in southport.. All I can say is amazing! Food is amazing! Staff are very friendly.. And it's all at a really good price! 10/10

Reviewed 8 July 2014

Came here with the family,sat outside in the sun.the waitress was great,really friendly,we ordered our food ,staters were nice ,main course was excellent,,I recommend the ribs and chicken,we all enjoyed our food.service was fast ,the atmosphere was buzzing as people enjoyed being out in the sun.we will go again if we are ever in southport.

Reviewed 8 July 2014

Walked into to chiquitos expecting a reasonable meal, disappointed isn't even the word. Started of with the potato skins, which i couldn't even finish, they put them with some salsa but it was just horrendous. Then the main, I had chicken and to be fair was actually alright, well the quality was not the quantity. Payed £15 for the meal, and had to go mcdonalds afterwards as i was still hungry. That sums it up really if you want to pay too much for terrible food go chiquitos.

1  Thank Markthemango