“Excellence all round”

Ranked #50 of 381 Restaurants in Southport
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 8 July 2014

We have frequented the Nostalgia for 3 years, usually on Sundays & odd days when I'm not working & have always been impressed by the very friendly staff, excellent food . If there's ever been a food query this has been rectified by management at once,an object lesson in Customer Service which brings the regulars like us in time after time--as we live 34 miles away in Bolton this is no mean feat !--keep up the super work!!

Reviewed 30 June 2014

We visited the Nostalgia tea rooms again last week in fact we visit every time we go to Southport approx twice a year & had a great yet again experiance Lovely staff, very clean ,& great coffee

Reviewed 29 June 2014

I'm coeliac and find eating out quite a chore. On Friday Imagine my surprise when I asked what food was available gluten free and I was given a full menu of gluten free food. The food was absolutely lovely and we went again on Saturday. The food was again delicious but unfortunately this time it made me ill. . I think if they realise and learn the full threat of cross contamination then the cafe will be a perfect place to eat .

1  Thank MazD1962
Reviewed 19 June 2014

Lovely clean premises with lots of menu choices breakfast hotmeals and cakes. I also think it is licensed although we only sampled the tea. Excellent in every way.

2  Thank Widnesrlfc
Reviewed 8 June 2014

iv been to nostalgia tea rooms the last two times i have visited south port,the teacakes are delicious, fresh and homemade..i recommend them, the staff are lovely and friendly,love the maid outfits.. it just something different puts a unique quality to the tea room.

1  Thank melona22