“Best value in town!!!!!”

Rueters Bar and Grill
Ranked #82 of 382 Restaurants in Southport
Price range: US$7 - US$27
Cuisines: European, British, Bar
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Rueters has just been refurbished and now boasts a cosy but chic design. Al fresco dining during the summer months and warm and cosy areas during the winter. Extensive menu served daily until 10pm with a large wine and cocktail list also available.
Reviewed 18 November 2011

I went to Rueters on Tuesday night which I found out on arrival is steak night, I had a 16oz t bone steak, and it was to die for 10 out of 10 to there butcher and chef because I have never had a steak like it, my wife had a 6oz fillet and it was cooked perfectly and really juicy. I would recommend Rueters to everyone!!!

Reviewed 5 November 2011

We went in November and had a great meal before going to the theatre. We took advantage of the pre show meal at 13 quid for 3 courses and wine. Good sized portions, excellent pre theatre meal, smooth service and all very happy especially with the location to the theatre 30 second away. Very reasonable prices all in all. some of the courses had a premium such as dish of the day or a steak but great value!

Reviewed 1 November 2011

We went to rueters last week on a friday night, i took all the family, all the staff made us feel very special. The food was out of this world. As the restaurant was full the atmosphere was brilliant. 10 out of 10 for me and all my family agreed.

Reviewed 31 October 2011

My wife and I visited Rueters at the weekend and found it a fantastic place. We opted for the Table d Hote menu offering 3 courses for only £12.95 including free wine which was surprisingly very nice dry white. After our meal we stayed in the bar where there was fantastic live entertainment which we enjoyed and had a dance too. Would recommend to anyone well worth a visit

1  Thank Danny925631
Reviewed 22 September 2011

Went on a Saturday evening - very busy, good, lively atmosphere. (There's also a bar area where there was a guitarist at one stage). Three course menu £12.95 which included half a carafe of wine for every 2 people on that menu. Somewhat limited menu - o.k. for meat eaters while there was one fish dish and vegetarians had a reasonable selection too. Well presented food, cooked to perfection. There's also an a la carte menu which is more extensive. Service was 'relaxed' - probably due to the restaurant being full. Our first visit but will certainly go again next time we're in Southport.