“Very enjoyable!”

Cranberry's Coffee Shop
Ranked #13 of 25 Coffee & Tea in Southport
Cuisines: British
Description: Here at Cranberry's its all about great coffee. We are proud to be independent since 2001. Homemade freshly prepared local ingredients
Southport, United Kingdom
“Very enjoyable!”
Reviewed 18 December 2011

Very pleasant place which is situated in the Arcade. Very good for either a coffee and a cake or a light lunch. On this occasion I had a soup and a sandwich, the soup was homemade parsnip and lentil and the sandwich, which was on a beautiful granary bun, was cheese and pickle. The soup was delicious. Hubby had peppered steak on ciabatta which he said was very nice. My son had a garlic mushroom panini which was beautiful. I would definitely go again - the staff were very friendly. The only thing which lets it down, and this is through no fault of the coffee shop, is the fact that unfortunately Cambridge Arcade has become like a ghost town and I do believe this is the only place open in there! I would certainly not let this put you off though – Cranberry’s always seems to be full!

• Visited December 2011