“good experience”

Cuisines: British
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 4 August 2014

had breakfast there due to staying at the premier inn very good value for money staff very helpful and friendly although busy the service was good

Reviewed 28 July 2014

Food Appalling, Staff Rude, Tables didn't even fit with the chairs wont be going back would never recommend,

Reviewed 20 July 2014

The meals were not as advertised. My wife was not hungry and just had Pate and brown toast starter,when it came it a slice of white toast cut into quarters and the pate tasted of absolutely nothing. There was no garnish no butter or piece of fruit.I had a "Smothered Chicken" not sure of the smothering,cheese i think.The chips it came with had been in a service hopper a long time before coming to me. The daftest thing of all was us going in to breakfast the next morning. That was even worse. Sausages and bacon that had been under service lights for a long time and were rock hard. All we got from com paining was "sorry but you can see how busy we are" As a ex Whitbread manager of 30 odd years I was embarrassed to say the least. The hotel next door was fab compared.

Reviewed 10 July 2014 via mobile

Went here for tea on the 10th of July, two of the people I was with had never eaten at a brewers fayre and really enjoyed the meal they had , we all chose from the 2 for £10 menu that finishes at 6.30 pm. I had the chicken and bacon salad, the others had fish and chips, beef lasagne and a beef burger we couldn't fault any of the meals.

1  Thank rebeccaolivia33
Reviewed 9 July 2014

We ate here twice, once lunch and once dinner. The kids menu is very good and all 3 of my children and all 3 of my friends children (ages 4,4,5,6, 9 & 11) were very happy with their meals, especially the desserts! There is a small play area for the younger kids and a patch of grass outside for them to run around, without disturbing other diners. As a vegetarian I found the menu fine compared to other places and all the adults I ate with enjoyed their food. The service was friendly and the staff were polite and helpful, if a little slow and overworked. I really liked the self service refill drinks bar rather than having to find a server for another drink when they were clearly busy. Price wise it is good affordable food.