“Friendly and efficient and staff with a sense of humour”

Brewers Fayre Ocean Plaza
Ranked #54 of 396 Restaurants in Southport
Cuisines: British
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: At Brewers Fayre we've thought of everything. Great value, great food, great family friendly atmosphere; we've got the lot. Our menu is packed full of family favourites all freshly prepared by our trained Chefs. We're ideally located on the Ocean Plaza entertainment compex which is also home to The Vue cinema & a bowling alley - perfect for family nights out! We can seat over 300 diners inside & with space for 800 people outside, we're perfect for an al fresco drink in the summer. So if you're in the area visiting Southport Pleasureland, Lakeside Miniature Railway or the famous Lord Street make time to stop by!
Reviewed 25 June 2018

Stayed at the adjacent Premier Inn and enjoyed pleasant breakfasts and relaxing drinks - friendly staff and a good atmosphere - well done !

Reviewed 17 June 2018 via mobile

Excellent service and fully enjoyed the meal. Friendly staff, got served by Sam who was helpful and polite. The restaurant has a great family atmosphere with a nice safe play area at the back.

2  Thank Steven M
Reviewed 15 June 2018 via mobile

I visited with my two grandchildren and we enjoyed our visit very much. There was an offer on the food for two of us and the soft drinks are refillable. All in all a relaxing time made even more pleasant by the friendly staff.

1  Thank Jenny R
Reviewed 9 June 2018 via mobile

We booked the meal deal while staying in the premier Inn..the evening meal was lovely..food good and all came in reasonable time..
The premier Inn breakfast the following morning..terrible..was like a cattle market..a line one way for hot food to then have to go to the other side and wait again for toast..the food didn't look good..and what was there wasn't really filled up quick enough for the amount of people there.. so when you'd waited 10 mins to finally reach the front for your food there wouldn't be much there.. by far my worst experience of a premier Inn breakfast I'm sorry to say

Reviewed 7 June 2018

We turned up for early dinner but the visit was a great disappointment. There was only 1 person taking food orders at the till and it was quite busy at the point we were ready to order. When the food arrived there had been a mix up with my food order - I had ordered a medium Ranch Steak and it arrived with chips instead of green vegetables. This was changed quickly but the steak was very tough. The manager enquired why I had not eaten it and asked if I had ordered rare or well done? Medium I replied to which he said we only do rare or well done. Added to this, it seemed odd that the waiter delivering the meals had trouble finding the table numbers when he brought the food. Not a great visit